Trends To Know: Braves vs.White Sox
Bettors should be aware of these facts before wagering
The Atlanta Braves (-195) opened as large home favorites against the Chicago White Sox (+165) in Saturday’s matchup. Last night, the Braves took down the Sox in a high-scoring 10-7 affair.
Here are a few items to consider before placing your bet on this contest.
- Atlanta has won 10 of their last 12 games.
- Chicago is 1-3 in their last 4 road games and their opponents have scored 9-plus runs against them 3 times in that span.
- The Braves are 2-4 in their last 6 games as home favorites.
- The White Sox are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games as road underdogs.
- Dallas Keuchel has had a quality start in 4 of his last 5 outings. The Braves won all four of those games.
Head over to the “Games” tab for all the betting information and advice you need to dominate today’s slate!