XFL Week 5 Public Betting Report
The public is all over these three bets heading into Week 5
- The top three Week 4 XFL public bets went 1-2 following a 3-1 showing on the top four public bets in Week 2. To add to the public’s disappointment, the Roughnecks-Renegades OVER lost despite attracting nearly 100% of tickets. After analyzing two weeks of data, there’s no clear strategy when it comes to betting with or fading the public, but due to the small sample size and the overall newness of the XFL, analyzing this data could start to pay off.
- 69% of public bets have been wagered on the Wildcats (-2.5) vs. the Vipers.
- 72% of public bets have been wagered on the Guardians’ +225 moneyline at the Renegades.
- 70% of public bets have backed the OVER in the Dragons vs. Roughnecks game (47 total).
- VIEW ALL LIVE XFL PUBLIC BETTING DATA on BetQL.
SPREAD: Wildcats (-2.5) vs. Vipers
9:00pm EST, Sunday March 8th
Even after delivering a shutout victory over the Defenders last week, the Vipers are not getting any love or support from public bettors this week. In fact, 69% of public tickets have been wagered on the Wildcats (who lost 17-14 to the Guardians in New York last week) as 2.5-point favorites in this matchup. Will Tampa Bay’s defense come to play on the road in Sunday’s primetime battle? If you agree with the public or want to fade them, take advantage of this great offer over at DraftKings!
MONEYLINE: Guardians (+225) at Renegades
5:00pm EST, Saturday March 7th
It seems like Landry Jones’ knee injury might have played a part in the fact that 72% of public bets have backed the Guardians against backup Philip Nelson and the rest of the Renegades. New York pulled off a gritty three-point victory over the Wildcats last week while Dallas fell to the Roughnecks by seven. If you agree with the public or want to fade them, take advantage of this awesome offer over at William Hill!
TOTAL: Dragons at Roughnecks (OVER 47)
2:00pm EST, Saturday March 7th
Despite the fact that nearly 100% of the bets went on the over in last week’s Roughnecks game and it didn’t hit, 70% of public bets have backed the over in this matchup. Heading into last week, the over was 3-0 in Houston’s games, so it’ll be fascinating to see what happens this week when P.J. Walker and company return home to Houston. If you agree with the public or want to fade them, this PointsBet offer is one to consider!