Moneyline
Total
Spread
Model Bets
Star Rating
No Trend
Trend Rating
No Trend
Sharp Bettor Report
Bologna
BOL
% of Money
% of Tickets
Draw
Draw
% of Money
% of Tickets
Frosinone
FRO
% of Money
% of Tickets
BOL Pro Money Advantage by undefined

Bologna vsFrosinone Prediction

In the upcoming match between Bologna and Frosinone, our simulations suggest a tight battle on the horizon. With a 28.6% chance of ending in a draw, the odds are slightly in favor of a decisive outcome. Bologna enters the game as heavy favorites, boasting a 44.7% probability of securing a victory over Frosinone. The home team, Frosinone, holds a 26.7% chance of coming out on top according to our model. In terms of average simulated scoreline, Bologna is predicted to edge past Frosinone with a narrow margin of 1.3 goals to 1.0.

When looking at potential upsets, Frosinone stands out as a threat to Bologna based on our simulations. In victories simulated by our model, Frosinone showcases an ability to upset the favored side by averaging 6.1 shots and 3.4 shots on goal per game. They notch an average of 2.0 goals when emerging victorious in simulations, highlighting their offensive prowess in potential upset scenarios. Additionally, key players such as Lewis Ferguson for Bologna and Matías Soulé Malvano for Frosinone hold significant weight in determining their team's chances of success, with both players boasting a solid chance of scoring goals and impacting the outcome.

For in-depth insights on this intriguing matchup and to discover how our model is picking the game, be sure to subscribe to BetQL. Gain access to expert analysis, predictive data, and valuable odds information that can enhance your betting decisions and provide you with an edge in sports wagering. Stay ahead of the game and make informed choices by subscribing to BetQL today!

Schedule Summary
BOL
Teams
FRO
Games Played
16-10-5
Record
6-8-17
0-0
ATS Record
0-0
0.0%
Cover %
0.0%
0-0-10
O/U Record
0-0-8
50.0%
Over %
50.0%
Schedule & Result
Reset Filters
Reset Filters
Total Games: 0Record: 0-0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
Games: 0Record: 0-0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
DateOpponentScoreATSO/U
Line Movement
Moneyline
Total
Spread
1st Half Moneyline
1st Half Spread

Loading graph...

No data for graph. Lines will begin to move closer to the start of the game.

More Analysis
Pro Bettor Report
View who the professional bettors like today.
Public Bets
See who the public is betting today.
The Best Offers
Find the best offers in your state for today's games.