English Premier League
When creating your same-game parlays for Super Bowl LVII, you want to get the best-possible odds, as always. DraftKings’ “Stepped Up SGP” promotion allows you to boost your wager more and more as you add more legs. Below, you’ll see a simple contrarian bet recommendation with +21000 odds that could pay out $10,550 on the maximum $50 wager. Scroll down to see a Stepped Up SGP featuring Dallas Goedert, Jerick McKinnon and JuJu Smith-Schuster.
DraftKings’ promotion boosts this 40% ($3,000 in potential profit) on a $50 bet. Let’s take a look at each player and why they could have a standout performance.
Dallas Goedert: Philadelphia’s tight end wasn’t needed in their first two playoff games, but has caught 10 of 11 passes for 81 yards and a touchdown and is clearly synched up with Jalen Hurts right now. Goedert caught seven or more passes twice during the regular season and has recorded 75-plus receiving yards three times. Since I don’t trust in Hurts’ ability to throw down the field, Goedert should be the recipient of short passes over the middle of the field and has proven run-after-catch ability. If A.J. Brown and DeVonta Smith don’t get separation on the outside or Hurts struggles to get them the football, the tight end will likely be the main beneficiary.
Jerick McKinnon: Kansas City’s backup running back caught just two passes on four targets for 17 yards against the Bengals in the AFC Championship, but was heavily utilized as a receiver out of the backfield during the regular season. He caught four or more passes five different times and recorded 45 or more receiving yards four times, so the upside is there. Since Philly’s defensive front is elite and should get pressure on Mahomes at times, McKinnon’s ability to create on short passing opportunities and his elusiveness has led to some chunk plays could lead to success. Rookie Isiah Pacheco should get plenty of opportunities out of KC’s backfield, but I expect McKinnon to be a big factor in this contest.
JuJu Smith-Schuster: Through two playoff games, Smith-Schuster has only caught three passes for 36 yards and hasn’t looked healthy due to a lingering knee issue. However, with the two-week layoff, he’s been able to rehab and return to the practice field. Seemingly in a better spot to produce, it helps to know that JuJu got over this six-catch mark five times during the regular season and recorded 65-plus receiving yards seven times. Rather than taking a shot on other Chiefs wideouts, why not be high on the guy who was the team’s most productive wideout during the regular season? BetQL is projecting this to be a below-average output from superstar tight end Travis Kelce and if that’s the case, Smith-Schuster could be the primary beneficiary.
Bet this now on DraftKings or create your own version!
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Philadelphia Eagles 2/12/23 06:30 PM ET
- Opt-In and receive (1) Stepped Up token for NFL Same Game Parlay on the Super Bowl
- Token can be used on paid pre-game 3+ leg NFL Same Game Parlays
- For each additional leg added to your parlay, increase your profit boost percentage (see table below)
- After opting in and adding a 3+ leg SGP to your betslip, you will see a boost token to apply to your SGP
- As you add more legs that token will increase in value for each leg added
- Apply the SGP boost after you have finished adding all legs to your SGP
- One qualifying bet per game day per user
- Max Bet: $50
- Minimum odds of -500 or longer per leg (-400, +300, etc)
- Minimum total SGP odds of +100 or longer (+200, +500, etc)
- Includes Same Game Parlays
- Excludes Traditional Parlays, SGPx bets, live bets, bonus bets, cash out bets, voided bets, and odds boosts
- Boost table:
- 3 Legs: 20% Boost
- 4 Legs: 25% Boost
- 5 Legs: 30% Boost
- 6 Legs: 40% Boost
- 7 Legs: 50% Boost
- 8 Legs: 65% Boost
- 9 Legs: 80% Boost
- 10+ Legs: 100% Boost
- Token expires at kickoff of Chiefs vs. Eagles
- Must be 21+, unless otherwise stated, and located in AZ, ONT (19+), CT, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, MI, NH, NJ (18+), NY, OH, OR, PA, TN, VA, WV, or WY (18+)