Cleveland Browns
0-0
Pittsburgh Steelers
0-0
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Spread
Moneyline
Total
1H Spread
1H Moneyline
1H Total
Model Bets
Cleveland Browns vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (--) (--)
See who our recommended best bet is for Cleveland Browns vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Subscribe now to access Cleveland Browns vs. Pittsburgh Steelers predictions and more:
- Best Bets
- Pro Betting Trends
- Public Betting Consensus
Sharp Bettor Report
See if pro bettors like Cleveland Browns or Pittsburgh Steelers
Cleveland Browns
Cleveland Browns
% of Money --
% of Tickets --
Pittsburgh Steelers
Pittsburgh Steelers
% of Money --
% of Tickets --

Cleveland Browns vsPittsburgh Steelers Prediction

Get ready for a nail-biting showdown as the Cleveland Browns take on the Pittsburgh Steelers in an upcoming game. According to our simulations, it's a close call with the Steelers emerging victorious in 51.0% of matchups, while the Browns come out on top in 48.0% of simulations. Both teams have shown their mettle, making this matchup a recipe for excitement.

Turnover margin can often be a deciding factor in close games, and this one is no exception. Our data reveals that the Browns commit fewer turnovers in 68.0% of simulations, giving them a significant advantage in those scenarios. In fact, when Cleveland takes care of the ball, they go on to win an impressive 62.0% of the time. On the other hand, the Steelers have also proved to be formidable with a turnover advantage. When Pittsburgh commits fewer turnovers, they dominate their opponents, claiming victory in 84.0% of simulations. So keep an eye on each team's ability to protect possession during this highly anticipated matchup.

Turning our attention to the running game, both teams boast talented rushers who can make a big impact on the outcome of the game. Pierre Strong Jr., averaging 45.0 rushing yards per simulation, has the potential to tilt the scales in favor of his team if he can deliver an exceptional performance with above-average rushing yards and at least one rushing touchdown (with a 24.0% chance). In such situations, our model predicts that Strong Jr.'s performance would contribute to a 71% win probability for the Browns. On the other side, Najee Harris has been averaging 72.0 rushing yards per simulation for the Steelers. With similar conditions of an outstanding game and at least one rushing TD (23.0% chance), Harris could help his team clinch victory in 77% of simulations.

To find out how our model picks this highly anticipated matchup, be sure to subscribe to BetQL. The analysis above merely scratches the surface of our extensive simulations and data-driven insights. Don't miss out on the full scope of our predictions and make informed bets with BetQL.

Schedule Summary
CLE
Teams
PIT
Games Played
Record
ATS Record
Cover %
O/U Record
Over %
Schedule & Result
Reset Filters
Reset Filters
Total Games: 0Record: 0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
Games: 0Record: 0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
WeekDateOpponentScoreATSO/U
Line Movement
Spread
Moneyline
Total
1st Half Spread
1st Half Moneyline
1st Half Total

Loading graph...

No data for graph. Lines will begin to move closer to the start of the game.

More Analysis
Pro Bettor Report
View who the professional bettors like today.
Public Bets
See who the public is betting today.
The Best Offers
Find the best offers in your state for today's games.
 
Browns Lineup
Lineup not yet available, please check back later
 
Steelers Lineup
Lineup not yet available, please check back later
 
Browns Lineup
Lineup not yet available, please check back later
 
Browns Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription
 
Steelers Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription
 
Browns Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription