Chicago BearsBears
1-1-0
Tue 10/27, 12:15 AM - Sofi Stadium
CHI +6.5, O/U 44
Los Angeles RamsRams
2-0-0
Tue 10/27, 12:15 AM - Sofi Stadium
CHI +6.5, O/U 44
Bears
1-1-0
Rams
2-0-0
LinesLines

View the odds for each matchup per sportsbook to find the best opportunities.

Line are updated within every 5 minutes.

If they look like have not updated, refresh the page.

Team
Bears
Rams
Spread
Moneyline
Total
1H Spread
1H Moneyline
1H Total
Best Bets
Chicago Bears vs. Los Angeles Rams (-6.5) (-110)
See who our recommended best bet is for Chicago Bears vs. Los Angeles Rams
Subscribe now to access Chicago Bears vs. Los Angeles Rams predictions and more:
- Best Bets
- Pro Betting Trends
- Public Betting Consensus
Bears
Rams
Proj Full Score
Proj Win %
First Half Score
First Half Win %
Home Field Advantage
CTeam GradeB+
DOffense GradeC+
ADefense GradeA+
Sharp Bettor Report
See if pro bettors like Chicago Bears or Los Angeles Rams
Chicago Bears
Chicago Bears
% of Money --
% of Tickets --
Los Angeles Rams
Los Angeles Rams
% of Money --
% of Tickets --
Day Pass

BetQL Day Pass

Get Instant Access To All Sports Only $4.99

Buy Now
Bears Player Prop Bets
When will star ratings be available?
Star RatingsBest Bets with star ratings will display once sportsbooks post the player prop lines. Sportsbooks usually post the player prop lines at these times:
  • NFL: 2 days before the game
  • NBA: Day of the game, morning PST
  • MLB: Day of the game, morning PST
  • NHL: Day of the game, morning PST
Player Props will display once sportsbook data is provided.
Rams Player Prop Bets
When will star ratings be available?
Star RatingsBest Bets with star ratings will display once sportsbooks post the player prop lines. Sportsbooks usually post the player prop lines at these times:
  • NFL: 2 days before the game
  • NBA: Day of the game, morning PST
  • MLB: Day of the game, morning PST
  • NHL: Day of the game, morning PST
Player Props will display once sportsbook data is provided.

Chicago Bears vsLos Angeles Rams Prediction

The Los Angeles Rams are a solid favorite with a 67% chance to beat the Chicago Bears. Darrell Henderson Jr. is projected for 36 rushing yards and a 33% chance of having at least 1 rushing TD. In the 33% of simulations where Chicago Bears wins, Nick Foles averages 1.46 TD passes vs 0.55 interceptions, while in losses he has a ratio of 1.09 TDs to 1.11 interceptions. David Montgomery averages 111 rushing yards and 1.12 rushing TDs when Chicago Bears wins and 66 yards and 0.5 TDs in losses. The Los Angeles Rams has a 65% chance of forcing more turnovers than they commit. Positive turnover margin helps them win 80% of the time.

Los Angeles Rams Preview

Just when you start to believe in the Rams, they let you down. L.A. got off to a 4-1 start with the team’s only loss being against the Bills in a game the Rams nearly won. However, they went into Levi’s Stadium as favorites on Sunday night and left as 24-16 losers. Granted, one loss isn’t the end of the world. But in a division as tight and competitive as the NFC West, one loss can make a big difference, especially against a divisional opponent. The Rams don’t exactly have a favorable schedule moving forward, as just two of their remaining 10 opponents have a losing record. That means they need to bounce back quickly before one loss becomes multiple losses.

The Rams bouncing back begins with quarterback Jared Goff. He’s looked excellent at times this season. But at other times, he’s struggled with his accuracy and consistency. He had his second subpar outing in the last three weeks against the 49ers, so he’s in need of a confidence boost. Fortunately for the Rams, the emergence of Darrell Henderson has given them a reliable running game to support Goff. Now it’s up to Goff to make the most of the help around him.

On the defensive side of the ball, the Rams are back to being one of the best in the NFL. Admittedly, they had a bad game against the 49ers. But they are still conceding just 19 points per game, which puts them among the top-5 defenses in the league. They still have one of the biggest difference-makers in football with Aaron Donald, who’s leading the way with 7.5 of the team’s 20 sacks. Even with no sacks against San Francisco last week, the Rams are still averaging better than three sacks per game, so it’s not a stretch to think the L.A. defense can bounce back quickly after last week’s loss.

Chicago Bears Preview

We remain skeptical of the Bears, but they keep finding a way to win one-score games, usually as the underdog. Just to switch things up, Chicago actually played most of last week’s game against Carolina with a lead rather than relying on a fourth-quarter comeback. The win combined with a Green Bay loss put the Bears alone atop the NFC North standings. However, Chicago’s schedule between now and the end of November looks to be a gauntlet with road games against the Rams, Titans, and Packers. However, the Bears have done a good job of building themselves a cushion and positioning themselves for a playoff run, even if holding off Green Bay for the division crown won’t be that easy.

Under the leadership of Nick Foles, the Chicago offense isn’t exactly clicking on all cylinders. Foles is averaging less than six yards per pass and is comparable to Mitch Trubisky in passing yards per game. Also, the Bears aren’t getting much from their running game, especially without Trubisky in the game to contribute when plays break down. Nevertheless, Foles is doing just enough each week to give the Bears a chance. He’s avoiding sacks and doing his best to get the ball to Allen Robinson, which is Chicago’s best offense at the moment.

Needless to say, the Chicago defense has been the catalyst for the team’s 5-1 record. The Bears aren’t quite at the top of the league defensively, but they’ve conceded 19 points or less in three straight weeks, which has been enough to give the Chicago offense a fighting chance. Over the last two weeks, the Bears have amassed seven sacks and created four takeaways, which is a sign that things are moving in the right direction. For the most part, Chicago has remained healthy this year on that side of the ball, which is allowing the defense to gel and get closer to the level they reached two years ago when the Bears won the NFC North.

Full Game Prediction

The Chicago defense will no doubt be a stiff challenge for Goff and the Rams this week. With a good performance by Goff, there’s little chance that Foles and the Chicago offense will be able to match the Rams’ offensive output. But if the Bears can keep the Rams to 20 points or less, they’ll give themselves a chance to pull off yet another win as an underdog, which has been Chicago’s specialty this year.

Don’t forget to sign up for a BetQL subscription, which will give you access to in-depth stats and trends for this matchup and every other NFL game. You will also be able to see our Bears vs Rams prediction against the spread.

Brian "The Prodigy" Hunt
Prediction Written by
Brian "The Prodigy" Hunt

Brian, also known as The Prodigy (a self given nickname) is a real life degenerate. Brian watches a ton of basketball on a night to night basis and specializes in under the radar teams. He has mastered the craft of live betting, has at least one teaser on the board a night, and refers to his bets as "investments". This season Brian has been all over the MAC, A-10, and WCC. He is ready to profit big this March, and always recommends teasing up a few underdogs. He lives his life betting one basketball game at a time, and truly believes that life is too short to bet the under.

Schedule Summary
CHI
Teams
LAR
No. Of Games
Record
ATS Record
Cover%
O/U Record
Over%
Line Movement
Spread
Moneyline
Total
1st Half Spread
1st Half Moneyline
1st Half Total
2nd Half Spread
2nd Half Moneyline

Loading graph...

No data for graph. Lines will begin to move closer to the start of the game.

More Analysis
Pro Bettor Report
View who the professional bettors like today.
Public Bets
See who the public is betting today.
The Best Offers
Find the best offers in your state for today's games.
 
Bears Lineup
QB
Player Image
Nick Foles
Latest News
RB
Player Image
David Montgomery
WR
Player Image
Allen Robinson II
WR
Player Image
Anthony Miller
Latest News
TE
Player Image
Jimmy Graham
Latest News
 
Rams Lineup
QB
Player Image
Jared Goff
RB
Player Image
Darrell Henderson Jr.
QST
Latest News
WR
Player Image
Cooper Kupp
WR
Player Image
Robert Woods
WR
Player Image
Josh Reynolds
TE
Player Image
Gerald Everett
TE
Player Image
Tyler Higbee
Latest News
 
Bears Lineup
QB
Player Image
Nick Foles
Latest News
RB
Player Image
David Montgomery
WR
Player Image
Allen Robinson II
WR
Player Image
Anthony Miller
Latest News
TE
Player Image
Jimmy Graham
Latest News
 
Bears Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription
 
Rams Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription
 
Bears Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription