Seattle Mariners
90-72
Pitchers not announced.
Toronto Blue Jays
92-70
Pitchers not announced.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Moneyline
Total
Spread
1H Moneyline
1H Total
Best Bets
Seattle Mariners (undefined) vs. Toronto Blue Jays (--)
See who our recommended best bet is for Seattle Mariners vs. Toronto Blue Jays
Subscribe now to access Seattle Mariners vs. Toronto Blue Jays predictions and more:
- Best Bets
- Pro Betting Trends
- Public Betting Consensus
Sharp Bettor Report
See if pro bettors like Seattle Mariners or Toronto Blue Jays
Seattle Mariners
Seattle Mariners
% of Money --
% of Tickets --
Toronto Blue Jays
Toronto Blue Jays
% of Money --
% of Tickets --

Seattle Mariners vsToronto Blue Jays Prediction

The Toronto Blue Jays are 47-34 at home this season and are solid favorites to beat the Seattle Mariners who are 45-36 on the road this season. The Blue Jays have a better than 55% chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Blue Jays' starter Alek Manoah is forecasted to have a better game than Mariners' starter Luis Castillo. Alek Manoah has a 58% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while Luis Castillo has a 42% chance of a QS. If Alek Manoah has a quality start the Blue Jays has a 80% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 3.3 and he has a 23% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Blue Jays win 67%. In Luis Castillo quality starts the Mariners win 57%. He has a 27% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 57% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Toronto Blue Jays is Alejandro Kirk who averaged 2.19 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 35% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Blue Jays have a 75% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Seattle Mariners is Eugenio Suarez who averaged 1.87 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 28% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Mariners have a 54% chance of winning.

Schedule Summary
SEA
Teams
TOR
Games Played
Record
ATS Record
Cover %
O/U Record
Over %
Schedule & Result
Reset Filters
Reset Filters
Total Games: 0Record: 0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
Games: 0Record: 0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
DateOpponentScoreATSO/UB2B
Line Movement
Moneyline
Run Line
Total
First 5 Inn
First 5 Inn O/U

Loading graph...

No data for graph. Lines will begin to move closer to the start of the game.

More Analysis
Pro Bettor Report
View who the professional bettors like today.
Public Bets
See who the public is betting today.
The Best Offers
Find the best offers in your state for today's games.
Mariners Pitching
Pitchers not yet announced, please check back later.
Blue Jays Pitching
Pitchers not yet announced, please check back later.
 
Mariners Lineup
Lineup not yet available, please check back later
 
Blue Jays Lineup
Lineup not yet available, please check back later
 
Mariners Lineup
Lineup not yet available, please check back later
 
Mariners Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription
 
Blue Jays Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription
 
Mariners Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription