Moneyline
Total
Spread
Model Bets
Star Rating
No Trend
Trend Rating
No Trend
Sharp Bettor Report
Getafe
GET
% of Money
% of Tickets
Draw
Draw
% of Money
% of Tickets
Valencia
VAL
% of Money
% of Tickets
GET Pro Money Advantage by undefined

Getafe vsValencia Prediction

In the upcoming La Liga matchup between Valencia and Getafe, the odds are favoring a decisive outcome rather than a draw, with a mere 29.8% chance of the game ending in a stalemate. Valencia emerges as the clear favorite to secure the victory, boasting a commanding 47.9% probability compared to Getafe's 22.3% chance of coming out on top. However, past simulations indicate that Getafe has the potential to upset Valencia, particularly when they exhibit an attacking prowess with an average of 6.3 shots and 3.5 shots on goal in simulated wins, leading to an average of 1.9 goals per victorious outing.

Key players to watch in this clash include Borja Mayoral Moya for Getafe and Hugo Duro Perales for Valencia. Mayoral Moya stands out as the leading goal scorer for Getafe, holding a solid 30% chance of finding the back of the net at least once. When he manages to score, Getafe's chances of clinching a victory spike to 43%, showcasing his importance in their offensive schemes. On the other hand, Duro Perales leads the charge for Valencia with a 35% likelihood of registering one or more goals. Notably, when Duro Perales gets on the scoresheet, Valencia's chances of emerging triumphant soar to an impressive 71%.

For detailed insights and predictions on this highly-anticipated matchup between Valencia and Getafe, be sure to subscribe to BetQL. Our advanced modeling techniques and data-driven analyses will provide you with expert projections and recommendations, helping you make informed betting decisions for this compelling fixture. Don't miss out on unlocking the full potential of our predictive tools by subscribing to BetQL today!

Schedule Summary
GET
Teams
VAL
Games Played
9-11-10
Record
12-8-10
0-0
ATS Record
0-0
0.0%
Cover %
0.0%
0-0-11
O/U Record
0-0-8
50.0%
Over %
50.0%
Schedule & Result
Reset Filters
Reset Filters
Total Games: 0Record: 0-0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
Games: 0Record: 0-0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
DateOpponentScoreATSO/U
Line Movement
Moneyline
Total
Spread
1st Half Moneyline
1st Half Spread

Loading graph...

No data for graph. Lines will begin to move closer to the start of the game.

More Analysis
Pro Bettor Report
View who the professional bettors like today.
Public Bets
See who the public is betting today.
The Best Offers
Find the best offers in your state for today's games.