Moneyline
Total
Spread
Model Bets
Star Rating
No Trend
Trend Rating
No Trend
Sharp Bettor Report
Mainz
M05
% of Money
% of Tickets
Draw
Draw
% of Money
% of Tickets
Bayern Munich
MUN
% of Money
% of Tickets
M05 Pro Money Advantage by undefined

Mainz vsBayern Munich Prediction

In an upcoming clash between Bayern Munchen and Mainz 05, the odds are in favor of a decisive outcome rather than a draw, with only a slim 7.1% chance of the match ending in a tie according to our simulations. Bayern Munchen emerges as the dominant force with a commanding 90.8% likelihood of emerging victorious, while Mainz 05 lags significantly behind with just a 2.1% chance of securing a win. However, it's worth noting that Mainz 05 has shown the ability to upset Bayern Munchen in simulated victories, relying on an average of 4.7 shots and 2.8 shots on goal to net an average of 1.9 goals compared to their meager 0.4 goals in simulated losses.

In terms of goal-scoring prowess, the leading striker for Mainz 05, Jae-Sung Lee, boasts an 8% chance of finding the back of the net with at least one goal significantly increasing his team's chances of victory to 7%. On the flip side, Bayern Munchen's Harry Kane is the standout sharpshooter with an impressive 81% probability of scoring at least one goal, correlating to a staggering 95% chance of clinching a win for his team when he finds the back of the net. As per our simulations, the average predicted scoreline for this matchup sees Bayern Munchen comfortably ahead at 3.6 goals to Mainz 05's mere 0.5.

For bettors looking to capitalize on these insights and make informed decisions on this game, BetQL offers a comprehensive model that incorporates various factors to predict outcomes accurately. By subscribing to BetQL, you can gain access to detailed analysis and predictions based on statistical probabilities and player performances that can give you an edge when placing your bets on this enticing fixture. Don't miss out on our expert insights – subscribe to BetQL now and optimize your sports betting strategy!

Schedule Summary
M05
Teams
MUN
Games Played
4-11-13
Record
19-3-6
0-0
ATS Record
0-0
0.0%
Cover %
0.0%
0-0-11
O/U Record
0-0-3
50.0%
Over %
50.0%
Schedule & Result
Reset Filters
Reset Filters
Total Games: 0Record: 0-0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
Games: 0Record: 0-0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
DateOpponentScoreATSO/U
Line Movement
Moneyline
Total
Spread
1st Half Moneyline
1st Half Spread

Loading graph...

No data for graph. Lines will begin to move closer to the start of the game.

More Analysis
Pro Bettor Report
View who the professional bettors like today.
Public Bets
See who the public is betting today.
The Best Offers
Find the best offers in your state for today's games.