Manchester UnitedManchester United
16-8
Tue 6/30, 7:15 PM
Draw +312, O/U 2.5
Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton & Hove Albion
8-14
Tue 6/30, 7:15 PM
Draw +312, O/U 2.5
Manchester United
16-8
Brighton & Hove Albion
8-14
Moneyline
Total
Spread
Best Bets
Star Rating
No Trend
Trend Rating
No Trend
Manchester United
Brighton & Hove Albion
1.4Proj Full Score0.6
54.4%Proj Win Percentage16.5%
Home Field Advantage
--Proj Shots--
--Proj Shots on Goal--
Sharp Bettor Report
Manchester United
% of Money
% of Tickets
Brighton & Hove Albion
% of Money
% of Tickets
MAN Pro Money Advantage by undefined
Lines
Team
Manchester United
Brighton & Hove Albion
-1 (-110)
o2.5 (+100)
-1 (+100)
o2.5 (+100)
-1 (--)
o2.5 (+105)
-1 (-115)
o2.5 (+110)
-1 (-115)
o2.5 (+100)
-1 (--)
o2.5 (+110)
-1 (-105)
o2.5 (+108)

Manchester United vsBrighton & Hove Albion Prediction

There is a 26.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Manchester United, at 52.9%, are heavy favorites to beat Brighton & Hove Albion who have just a 20.3% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Manchester United 1.4 to Brighton & Hove Albion 0.7. In simulation wins, Brighton & Hove Albion upsets Manchester United by averaging 8.0 shots and 3.2 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. The leading goal scorer for Manchester United is Anthony Martial with a 31% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Manchester United has a 79% chance to win. The leading goal scorer for Brighton & Hove Albion is Neal Maupay with a 23% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Brighton & Hove Albion has a 48% chance to win.

Team Summary
Manchester United Summary
MAN
Recent Form
WWWDW
Shots per Game
24.53
Avg. Shots on Goal
9.81
Avg. Goals Scored
2.80
Avg. Goals Allowed
1
Brighton & Hove Albion Summary
BHA
Recent Form
WLDWD
Shots per Game
20.70
Avg. Shots on Goal
6.48
Avg. Goals Scored
1.57
Avg. Goals Allowed
1.33
Schedule Summary
MAN
Teams
BHA
34
No. Of Games
34
16-8
Record
8-14
0-0
ATS Record
0-0
--%
Cover%
--%
0-0
O/U Record
0-0
--%
Over%
--%
Schedule & Result
Reset Filters Lock in Filters
Reset Filters Lock in Filters
Reset Filters Lock in Filters
Total Games: 38Record: 0-0 ATS Record: 0-0O/U Record: 0-0
Games: 38Record: 0-0 ATS: 0-0O/U: 0-0
DateOpponentScoreATSO/UB2BSat 8/10@ WAT------NOSat 8/17vs. WHU------NOSat 8/24vs. SOUT------NOSat 8/31@ MNC------NOSat 9/14vs. BUR------NOSat 9/21@ NEW------NOSat 9/28@ CHE------NOSat 10/5vs. TOT------NOSat 10/19@ AVL------NOSat 10/26vs. EVE------NOSat 11/2vs. NOR------NOSun 11/10@ MAN------NOSat 11/23vs. LEI------NOSat 11/30@ LIV------NOFri 12/6@ ARS------NOSun 12/8vs. WOLV------NOTue 12/17@ CRY------NOSat 12/21vs. SHU------NOThu 12/26@ TOT------NOSat 12/28vs. BOU------NOWed 1/1vs. CHE------NOSat 1/11@ EVE------NOSat 1/18vs. AVL------NOWed 1/22@ BOU------NOSat 2/1@ WHU------NOSat 2/8vs. WAT------NOSat 2/22@ SHU------NOSat 2/29vs. CRY------NOSat 3/7@ WOLV------NOSat 6/20vs. ARS------NOTue 6/23@ LEI------NOTue 6/30vs. MAN------NOSat 7/4@ NOR------NOWed 7/8vs. LIV------NOSat 7/11vs. MNC------NOThu 7/16@ SOUT------NOMon 7/20vs. NEW------NOSat 7/25@ BUR------NO
Line Movement
MAN
BHA
Moneyline
Total
Spread
1st Half Moneyline
1st Half Spread
2nd Half Moneyline
2nd Half Spread

350

400

450

500

550

600

650

More Analysis
Pro Bettor Report
View who the professional bettors like today.
Public Bets
See who the public is betting today.
The Best Offers
Find the best offers in your state for today's games.