Dallas CowboysCowboys
12-5-0
Sun 12/12, 6:00 PM - Fedexfield
DAL , --
Washington Football TeamFootball Team
7-10-0
Sun 12/12, 6:00 PM - Fedexfield
DAL , --
Cowboys
12-5-0
Football Team
7-10-0
LinesLines

View the odds for each matchup per sportsbook to find the best opportunities.

Line are updated within every 5 minutes.

If they look like have not updated, refresh the page.

Team
Cowboys
Football Team
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Spread
Moneyline
Total
1H Spread
1H Moneyline
1H Total
Best Bets
Dallas Cowboys vs. Washington Football Team (--) (--)
See who our recommended best bet is for Dallas Cowboys vs. Washington Football Team
Subscribe now to access Dallas Cowboys vs. Washington Football Team predictions and more:
- Best Bets
- Pro Betting Trends
- Public Betting Consensus
Cowboys
Football Team
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sharp Bettor Report
See if pro bettors like Dallas Cowboys or Washington Football Team
Dallas Cowboys
Dallas Cowboys
% of Money --
% of Tickets --
Washington Football Team
Washington Football Team
% of Money --
% of Tickets --
Day Pass

BetQL Day Pass

Get Instant Access To All Sports Only $4.99

Buy Now

Dallas Cowboys vsWashington Football Team Prediction

Expect a close game with the Dallas Cowboys winning 51% of simulations, and the Washington Football Team 48% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. The Dallas Cowboys commit fewer turnovers in 40% of simulations and they go on to win 78% when they take care of the ball. The Washington Football Team wins 67% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Dak Prescott is averaging 312 passing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average passing yards and at least a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio (40% chance) then he helps his team win 60%. Taylor Heinicke is averaging 267 passing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average passing yards and at least a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio (38% chance) then he helps his team win 53%.

Schedule Summary
DAL
Teams
WAS
No. Of Games
Record
ATS Record
Cover%
O/U Record
Over%
Line Movement
Spread
Moneyline
Total
1st Half Spread
1st Half Moneyline
1st Half Total
2nd Half Spread
2nd Half Moneyline

Loading graph...

No data for graph. Lines will begin to move closer to the start of the game.

More Analysis
Pro Bettor Report
View who the professional bettors like today.
Public Bets
See who the public is betting today.
The Best Offers
Find the best offers in your state for today's games.
 
Cowboys Lineup
Lineup not yet available, please check back later
 
Football Team Lineup
Lineup not yet available, please check back later
 
Cowboys Lineup
Lineup not yet available, please check back later
 
Cowboys Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription
 
Football Team Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription
 
Cowboys Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription