Los Angeles ChargersChargers
7-5-0
Sun 11/28, 9:05 PM - Empower Field At Mile High
LAC , --
Denver BroncosBroncos
6-6-0
Sun 11/28, 9:05 PM - Empower Field At Mile High
LAC , --
Chargers
7-5-0
Broncos
6-6-0
LinesLines

View the odds for each matchup per sportsbook to find the best opportunities.

Line are updated within every 5 minutes.

If they look like have not updated, refresh the page.

Team
Chargers
Broncos
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Spread
Moneyline
Total
1H Spread
1H Moneyline
1H Total
Best Bets
Star Rating
No Trend
Trend Rating
No Trend
Chargers
Broncos
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sharp Bettor Report
Los Angeles Chargers
Los Angeles Chargers
% of Money
% of Tickets
Denver Broncos
Denver Broncos
% of Money
% of Tickets
LAC Pro Money Advantage by undefined
Day Pass

BetQL Day Pass

Get Instant Access To All Sports Only $4.99

Buy Now

Los Angeles Chargers vsDenver Broncos Prediction

Expect a close game with the Los Angeles Chargers winning 49% of simulations, and the Denver Broncos 51% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. The Los Angeles Chargers commit fewer turnovers in 38% of simulations and they go on to win 78% when they take care of the ball. The Denver Broncos wins 70% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Justin Herbert is averaging 267 passing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average passing yards and at least a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio (45% chance) then he helps his team win 55%. Javonte Williams is averaging 110 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (43% chance) then he helps his team win 72%.

Schedule Summary
LAC
Teams
DEN
0
No. Of Games
0
7-5-0
Record
6-6-0
0-0-0
ATS Record
0-0-0
--%
Cover%
--%
0-0-0
O/U Record
0-0-0
--%
Over%
--%
Line Movement
Spread
Moneyline
Total
1st Half Spread
1st Half Moneyline
1st Half Total
2nd Half Spread
2nd Half Moneyline

Loading graph...

No data for graph. Lines will begin to move closer to the start of the game.

More Analysis
Pro Bettor Report
View who the professional bettors like today.
Public Bets
See who the public is betting today.
The Best Offers
Find the best offers in your state for today's games.
 
Chargers Lineup
Lineup not yet available, please check back later
 
Broncos Lineup
Lineup not yet available, please check back later
 
Chargers Lineup
Lineup not yet available, please check back later
 
Chargers Injuries
No Injured Players
 
Broncos Injuries
No Injured Players
 
Chargers Injuries
No Injured Players