Dan Karpuc - Sep 24, 2023, 12:39pm EDT
James Madison at Utah State Over 53
- Our model projected the total of this game to be 60.5, a 7.5-point difference.
- The final score was James Madison 45, Utah State 38 (total: 83).
- Both offenses lit things up, as James Madison racked up 512 total yards compared to Utah State’s 500. JMU QB Jordan McCloud went 23-for-34 for 364 yards, four TD and two INT while UTST QB McCae Hillstead went 25-for-47 for 399 yards, four TD and three INT.
- This game went over the full-game total in the first half, as the score was 38-17 in favor of JMU.
- Per BetQL’s game page, 84% of tickets and 97% of the money backed the over.
- With the win James Madison moved to 4-0 on the year while Utah State fell to 1-3.
- Our model has now gone 28-18 (60.9%) on Utah State O/U bets for a total return of $746 on $100 wagers.
Want to get in on the action for Week 5? Select which free trial you'd like to get started on below!