ATL
Braves
Today, 5:05 PM
PHI
Phillies
PHI -180 O/U 9.5
WAS
Nationals
Today, 5:05 PM
BAL
Orioles
BAL -125 O/U 10
SD
Padres
Today, 5:10 PM
MIA
Marlins
-- --
TB
Rays
Today, 5:10 PM
CLE
Indians
TB -160 O/U 9.5
NYY
Yankees
Today, 5:10 PM
BOS
Red Sox
BOS -145 O/U 10.5
TOR
Blue Jays
Today, 5:10 PM
NYM
Mets
-- --
STL
Cardinals
Today, 5:10 PM
CIN
Reds
CIN -170 O/U 10
TEX
Rangers
Today, 6:10 PM
HOU
Astros
HOU -245 O/U 9
DET
Tigers
Today, 6:10 PM
KC
Royals
DET -120 O/U 10.5
LAA
Angels
Today, 6:10 PM
MIN
Twins
-- --
ARI
Diamondbacks
Today, 6:20 PM
CHC
Cubs
CHC -180 O/U 9
PIT
Pirates
Today, 8:05 PM
SF
Giants
SF -185 O/U 7.5
OAK
Athletics
Today, 8:10 PM
SEA
Mariners
OAK -130 O/U 8.5
COL
Rockies
Today, 8:10 PM
LAD
Dodgers
LAD -190 O/U 8.5
CHW
White Sox
Today, 11:08 PM
MIL
Brewers
MIL -140 O/U 7.5
Tampa Bay RaysRays
60-39
SP L.Patino
1-24.87 ERA
Thu 7/22, 11:10 PM
TB -135, O/U 9.5
Cleveland IndiansIndians
48-48
SP C.Quantrill
2-24.05 ERA
Thu 7/22, 11:10 PM
TB -135, O/U 9.5
Rays
60-39
SP L.Patino
1-24.87 ERA
Indians
48-48
SP C.Quantrill
2-24.05 ERA
LinesLines

View the odds for each matchup per sportsbook to find the best opportunities.

Line are updated within every 5 minutes.

If they look like have not updated, refresh the page.

Team
Rays
Indians
-135
+115
-135
+115
BET NOW
-130
+120
BET NOW
-138
+118
BET NOW
-135
+115
BET NOW
-130
+120
-131
+121
--
--
--
--
Moneyline
Total
Spread
Best Bets Watch Video
Tampa Bay Rays (-135) vs. Cleveland Indians (+115)
See who our recommended best bet is for Tampa Bay Rays vs. Cleveland Indians
Subscribe now to access Tampa Bay Rays vs. Cleveland Indians predictions and more:
- Best Bets
- Pro Betting Trends
- Public Betting Consensus
Rays
Indians
Proj Full Score
Proj Win %
First Half Score
First Half Win %
Home Field Advantage
--Team Grade--
--Pitcher Matchup Grade--
--Offense Grade--
--Defense Grade--
Sharp Bettor Report
See if pro bettors like Tampa Bay Rays or Cleveland Indians
Tampa Bay Rays
Tampa Bay Rays
% of Money --
% of Tickets --
Cleveland Indians
Cleveland Indians
% of Money --
% of Tickets --
Day Pass

BetQL Day Pass

Get Instant Access To All Sports Only $4.99

Buy Day Pass

Tampa Bay Rays vsCleveland Indians Prediction

The Cleveland Indians are 24-19 at home this season and the Tampa Bay Rays are 27-21 on the road this season. This is a close match-up with both teams having a 45 to 55 percent chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Both starters have a relatively low chance of having a quality start. Cal Quantrill has a 45% chance of a QS and Luis Patino a 45% chance. If Cal Quantrill has a quality start the Indians has a 75% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 3.5 and he has a 26% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Indians win 55%. If Luis Patino has a quality start the Rays has a 68% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 6.1 and he has a 44% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Rays win 46%. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Cleveland Indians is Jose Ramirez who averaged 2.04 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 34% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Indians have a 66% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Tampa Bay Rays is Ji-Man Choi who averaged 2.23 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 36% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Rays have a 61% chance of winning.

Team Summary
Tampa Bay Rays Summary
TB
Manager
Kevin Cash
Runs Per Game
4.94
Opp Runs Per Game
4.05
Home Runs For
120
Home Runs Allowed
111
Cleveland Indians Summary
CLE
Manager
Terry Francona
Runs Per Game
4.32
Opp Runs Per Game
4.59
Home Runs For
118
Home Runs Allowed
125
Schedule Summary
TB
Teams
CLE
No. Of Games
Record
ATS Record
Cover%
O/U Record
Over%
Schedule & Result
Reset Filters Lock in Filters
Reset Filters Lock in Filters
Reset Filters Lock in Filters
Total Games: 162Record: 46-45 ATS Record: 43-38O/U Record: 50-29
Games: 162Record: 46-45 ATS: 43-38O/U: 50-29
DateOpponentScoreATSO/UB2B4/1@ DET@ DETL2-3
Premium Access
4/3@ DET@ DETL2-5
Premium Access
4/4@ DET@ DETW9-3
Premium Access
4/5vs. KCvs. KCL0-3
Premium Access
4/7vs. KCvs. KCW4-2
Premium Access
4/9vs. DETvs. DETW4-1
Premium Access
4/10vs. DETvs. DETW11-3
Premium Access
4/11vs. DETvs. DETW5-2
Premium Access
4/13@ CHW@ CHWL3-4
Premium Access
4/14@ CHW@ CHWW2-0
Premium Access
4/15@ CHW@ CHWL0-8
Premium Access
4/15@ CHW@ CHWW4-2
Premium Access
4/16@ CIN@ CINL3-10
Premium Access
4/17@ CIN@ CINL2-3
Premium Access
4/18@ CIN@ CINW6-3
Premium Access
4/20vs. CHWvs. CHWL5-8
Premium Access
4/21vs. CHWvs. CHW--
Premium Access
4/22vs. NYYvs. NYYL3-6
Premium Access
4/23vs. NYYvs. NYYL3-5
Premium Access
4/24vs. NYYvs. NYYL1-2
Premium Access
4/25vs. NYYvs. NYYW7-3
Premium Access
4/26vs. MINvs. MINW5-3
Premium Access
4/27vs. MINvs. MINW7-4
Premium Access
4/28vs. MINvs. MINL2-10
Premium Access
5/1@ CHW@ CHWW5-3
Premium Access
5/1@ CHW@ CHWL3-7
Premium Access
5/2@ CHW@ CHWW5-0
Premium Access
5/4@ KC@ KCW8-6
Premium Access
5/5@ KC@ KCW7-3
Premium Access
5/6@ KC@ KCW5-4
Premium Access
5/6@ KC@ KCW4-0
Premium Access
5/8vs. CINvs. CINL0-3
Premium Access
5/8vs. CINvs. CINW9-2
Premium Access
5/9vs. CINvs. CIN--
Premium Access
5/11vs. CHCvs. CHCW3-2
Premium Access
5/12vs. CHCvs. CHCW2-1
Premium Access
5/14@ SEA@ SEAW4-2
Premium Access
5/15@ SEA@ SEAL3-7
Premium Access
5/16@ SEA@ SEAL3-7
Premium Access
5/16@ SEA@ SEAL2-3
Premium Access
5/18@ LAA@ LAAL4-7
Premium Access
5/19@ LAA@ LAAW6-5
Premium Access
5/20@ LAA@ LAAW3-2
Premium Access
5/21vs. MINvs. MINL0-10
Premium Access
5/22vs. MINvs. MINW5-3
Premium Access
5/23vs. MINvs. MINL5-8
Premium Access
5/24@ DET@ DETW6-5
Premium Access
5/25@ DET@ DETW4-1
Premium Access
5/26@ DET@ DETL0-1
Premium Access
5/27@ DET@ DETW5-2
Premium Access
5/28vs. TORvs. TORL2-11
Premium Access
5/29vs. TORvs. TOR--
Premium Access
5/30vs. TORvs. TOR--
Premium Access
5/31vs. CHWvs. CHWL6-8
Premium Access
6/1vs. CHWvs. CHWW6-5
Premium Access
6/2vs. CHWvs. CHW--
Premium Access
6/4@ BAL@ BALL1-3
Premium Access
6/5@ BAL@ BALW10-4
Premium Access
6/6@ BAL@ BALL5-18
Premium Access
6/9@ STL@ STLW10-1
Premium Access
6/10@ STL@ STLL2-8
Premium Access
6/11vs. SEAvs. SEAW7-0
Premium Access
6/12vs. SEAvs. SEAW5-4
Premium Access
6/13vs. SEAvs. SEAL2-6
Premium Access
6/15vs. BALvs. BALW4-3
Premium Access
6/15vs. BALvs. BALW7-2
Premium Access
6/16vs. BALvs. BALW8-7
Premium Access
6/17vs. BALvs. BALW10-3
Premium Access
6/18@ PIT@ PITL10-11
Premium Access
6/19@ PIT@ PITL3-6
Premium Access
6/20@ PIT@ PITW2-1
Premium Access
6/22@ CHC@ CHCW4-0
Premium Access
6/23@ CHC@ CHCL1-7
Premium Access
6/25@ MIN@ MINW4-1
Premium Access
6/26@ MIN@ MINL7-8
Premium Access
6/26@ MIN@ MIN--
Premium Access
6/27@ MIN@ MINL2-8
Premium Access
6/28vs. DETvs. DETW13-5
Premium Access
6/30vs. DETvs. DET--
Premium Access
6/30vs. DETvs. DETL4-9
Premium Access
7/1vs. HOUvs. HOUL2-7
Premium Access
7/2vs. HOUvs. HOUL3-6
Premium Access
7/3vs. HOUvs. HOUL2-3
Premium Access
7/4vs. HOUvs. HOUL3-4
Premium Access
7/5@ TB@ TBL8-9
Premium Access
7/6@ TB@ TB--
Premium Access
7/7@ TB@ TBL1-8
Premium Access
7/8vs. KCvs. KCW7-4
Premium Access
7/9vs. KCvs. KCW2-1
Premium Access
7/10vs. KCvs. KCW14-6
Premium Access
7/11vs. KCvs. KC--
Premium Access
7/17@ OAK@ OAKL4-5
Premium Access
7/17@ OAK@ OAKW3-2
Premium Access
7/18@ OAK@ OAKW4-2
Premium Access
7/20@ HOU@ HOUL3-4
Premium Access
7/21@ HOU@ HOUL3-9
Premium Access
7/22@ HOU@ HOUW5-4
Premium Access
7/22vs. TBvs. TBL4-5
Premium Access
7/23vs. TBvs. TBL5-10
Premium Access
7/24vs. TBvs. TBL2-8
Premium Access
7/25vs. TBvs. TB--
Premium Access
7/27vs. STLvs. STL--
Premium Access
7/28vs. STLvs. STL--
Premium Access
7/31@ CHW@ CHW--
Premium Access
7/31@ CHW@ CHW--
Premium Access
8/1@ CHW@ CHW--
Premium Access
8/2@ TOR@ TOR--
Premium Access
8/3@ TOR@ TOR--
Premium Access
8/4@ TOR@ TOR--
Premium Access
8/5@ TOR@ TOR--
Premium Access
8/6vs. DETvs. DET--
Premium Access
8/7vs. DETvs. DET--
Premium Access
8/8vs. DETvs. DET--
Premium Access
8/10vs. OAKvs. OAK--
Premium Access
8/11vs. OAKvs. OAK--
Premium Access
8/12vs. OAKvs. OAK--
Premium Access
8/13@ DET@ DET--
Premium Access
8/14@ DET@ DET--
Premium Access
8/15@ DET@ DET--
Premium Access
8/17@ MIN@ MIN--
Premium Access
8/18@ MIN@ MIN--
Premium Access
8/18@ MIN@ MIN--
Premium Access
8/20vs. LAAvs. LAA--
Premium Access
8/21vs. LAAvs. LAA--
Premium Access
8/22vs. LAAvs. LAA--
Premium Access
8/24vs. TEXvs. TEX--
Premium Access
8/25vs. TEXvs. TEX--
Premium Access
8/26vs. TEXvs. TEX--
Premium Access
8/27vs. BOSvs. BOS--
Premium Access
8/28vs. BOSvs. BOS--
Premium Access
8/29vs. BOSvs. BOS--
Premium Access
9/1@ KC@ KC--
Premium Access
9/2@ KC@ KC--
Premium Access
9/3@ KC@ KC--
Premium Access
9/3@ BOS@ BOS--
Premium Access
9/4@ BOS@ BOS--
Premium Access
9/5@ BOS@ BOS--
Premium Access
9/6vs. MINvs. MIN--
Premium Access
9/7vs. MINvs. MIN--
Premium Access