TB
Rays
Tomorrow, 12:08 AM
LAD
Dodgers
LAD -135 O/U 8
Chicago White SoxWhite Sox
35-25
SP D.Keuchel
Thu 9/24, 10:10 PM
CLE -135, O/U 7.5
Cleveland IndiansIndians
35-25
SP Z.Plesac
Thu 9/24, 10:10 PM
CLE -135, O/U 7.5
White Sox
35-25
SP D.Keuchel
Indians
35-25
SP Z.Plesac
Moneyline
Total
Spread
F5 Moneyline
F5 Spread
S5 Moneyline
S5 Spread
Best Bets Watch Video
See who our recommended best bet is for Chicago White Sox vs. Cleveland Indians
Subscribe now to access Chicago White Sox vs. Cleveland Indians predictions and more:
- Best Bets
- Pro Betting Trends
- Public Betting Consensus
White Sox
Indians
Proj Full Score
Proj Win %
Proj First Half Score
Proj First Half Win %
Home Field Advantage
--Team Grade--
--Pitcher Grade--
--Offense Grade--
--Defense Grade--
Sharp Bettor Report
See if pro bettors like Chicago White Sox or Cleveland Indians
Chicago White Sox
Chicago White Sox
% of Money --
% of Tickets --
Cleveland Indians
Cleveland Indians
% of Money --
% of Tickets --
Lines
Team
White Sox
Indians
+115
-135
+116
-132
+121
-131
+122
-132
+110
-130
+120
-130

Chicago White Sox vsCleveland Indians Prediction

The Cleveland Indians are 15-11 at home this season and the Chicago White Sox are 17-12 on the road this season. This is a close match-up with both teams having a 45 to 55 percent chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Both starters have a good chance of having a quality start. Zach Plesac has a 49% chance of a QS and Dallas Keuchel a 49% chance. If Zach Plesac has a quality start the Indians has a 72% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 7 and he has a 51% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Indians win 53%. If Dallas Keuchel has a quality start the White Sox has a 69% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 3.1 and he has a 28% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the White Sox win 55%. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Cleveland Indians is Jose Ramirez who averaged 2.39 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 41% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Indians have a 59% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Chicago White Sox is Jose Abreu who averaged 2.26 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 37% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the White Sox have a 66% chance of winning.

Team Summary
Chicago White Sox Summary
CHW
Manager
Rick Renteria
Runs Per Game
5.05
Opp Runs Per Game
4
Home Runs For
94
Home Runs Allowed
68
Cleveland Indians Summary
CLE
Manager
Terry Francona
Runs Per Game
4.07
Opp Runs Per Game
3.44
Home Runs For
57
Home Runs Allowed
66
Schedule Summary
CHW
Teams
CLE
No. Of Games
Record
ATS Record
Cover%
O/U Record
Over%
Schedule & Result
Reset Filters Lock in Filters
Reset Filters Lock in Filters
Reset Filters Lock in Filters
Total Games: 63Record: 34-27 ATS Record: 34-27O/U Record: 24-34
Games: 63Record: 34-27 ATS: 34-27O/U: 24-34
DateOpponentScoreATSO/UB2BFri 7/24vs. KCW 2-0
Premium Access
Sat 7/25vs. KCL 2-3
Premium Access
Sun 7/26vs. KCW 9-2
Premium Access
Mon 7/27vs. CHW--
Premium Access
Tue 7/28vs. CHWW 4-3
Premium Access
Wed 7/29vs. CHWL 0-4
Premium Access
Thu 7/30@ MINW 2-0
Premium Access
Sat 8/1@ MINL 1-4
Premium Access
Sat 8/1@ MINL 0-3
Premium Access
Sun 8/2@ MINL 1-3
Premium Access
Tue 8/4@ CINL 2-3
Premium Access
Tue 8/4@ CINW 4-2
Premium Access
Wed 8/5vs. CINW 2-0
Premium Access
Thu 8/6vs. CINW 13-0
Premium Access
Sat 8/8@ CHWL 0-2
Premium Access
Sat 8/8@ CHWW 7-1
Premium Access
Sun 8/9@ CHWW 5-4
Premium Access
Tue 8/11vs. CHCL 1-7
Premium Access
Wed 8/12vs. CHCL 2-7
Premium Access
Fri 8/14@ DETW 10-5
Premium Access
Sat 8/15@ DETW 3-1
Premium Access
Sun 8/16@ DETW 8-5
Premium Access
Tue 8/18@ PITW 6-3
Premium Access
Wed 8/19@ PITW 6-1
Premium Access
Thu 8/20@ PITW 2-0
Premium Access
Fri 8/21vs. DETL 5-10
Premium Access
Sat 8/22vs. DETW 6-1
Premium Access
Sun 8/23vs. DETL 4-7
Premium Access
Mon 8/24vs. MINL 2-3
Premium Access
Tue 8/25vs. MINW 4-2
Premium Access
Wed 8/26vs. MINW 6-3
Premium Access
Sat 8/29@ STLW 14-2
Premium Access
Sat 8/29@ STLW 2-1
Premium Access
Sun 8/30@ STLL 2-7
Premium Access
Tue 9/1@ KCL 1-2
Premium Access
Wed 9/2@ KCW 10-1
Premium Access
Thu 9/3@ KCW 5-0
Premium Access
Fri 9/4vs. MILL 1-7
Premium Access
Sat 9/5vs. MILW 4-3
Premium Access
Sun 9/6vs. MILW 4-1
Premium Access
Mon 9/7vs. KCW 5-2
Premium Access
Tue 9/8vs. KCL 6-8
Premium Access
Wed 9/9vs. KCL 0-3
Premium Access
Thu 9/10vs. KCL 1-11
Premium Access
Sat 9/12@ MINL 1-3
Premium Access
Sun 9/13@ MINL 4-8
Premium Access
Sun 9/13@ MINL 5-7
Premium Access
Wed 9/16@ CHCL 5-6
Premium Access
Thu 9/17@ CHCL 2-3
Premium Access
Thu 9/17@ DETW 10-3
Premium Access
Fri 9/18@ DETW 1-0
Premium Access
Sat 9/19@ DETL 2-5
Premium Access
Sun 9/20@ DETW 7-4
Premium Access
Mon 9/21vs. CHWW 7-4
Premium Access
Tue 9/22vs. CHWW 5-3
Premium Access
Wed 9/23vs. CHWW 3-2
Premium Access
Thu 9/24vs. CHWW 5-4
Premium Access
Fri 9/25vs. PITW 4-3
Premium Access
Sat 9/26vs. PITL 0-8
Premium Access
Sun 9/27vs. PITW 8-6
Premium Access
Tue 9/29vs. NYYL 3-12
Premium Access
Wed 9/30vs. NYYL 9-10
Premium Access
Thu 10/1vs. NYY--
Premium Access
Line Movement
CHW
CLE
Moneyline
Run Line
Total
First 5 Inn

-120

-125

-130

-135

-140

More Analysis
Pro Bettor Report
View who the professional bettors like today.
Public Bets
See who the public is betting today.
The Best Offers
Find the best offers in your state for today's games.
 
White Sox Pitching
1
Player Image
Dallas Keuchel
 
Indians Pitching
1
Player Image
Zach Plesac
CHW Pitching
CLE Pitching
 
White Sox Pitching
1
Player Image
Dallas Keuchel
 
White Sox Lineup
SS
Player Image
Tim Anderson
Latest News
3B
Player Image
Yoán Moncada
Latest News
C
Player Image
Yasmani Grandal
Latest News
1B
Player Image
José Abreu
Latest News
LF
Player Image
Eloy Jimenez
DTD
Latest News
DH
Player Image
Edwin Encarnación
Latest News
RF
Player Image
Nomar Mazara
Latest News
2B
Player Image
Yolmer Sánchez
Latest News
CF
Player Image
Jarrod Dyson
Latest News
 
Indians Lineup
SS
Player Image
Francisco Lindor
Latest News
2B
Player Image
Cesar Hernández
Latest News
3B
Player Image
José Ramírez
Latest News
1B
Player Image
Carlos Santana
Latest News
DH
Player Image
Franmil Reyes
Latest News
RF
Player Image
Jordan Luplow
Latest News
LF
Player Image
Oscar Mercado
Latest News
C
Player Image
Roberto Pérez
DTD
Latest News
CF
Player Image
Delino DeShields
Latest News
CHW Lineup
CLE Lineup
 
White Sox Lineup
SS
Player Image
Tim Anderson
Latest News
3B
Player Image
Yoán Moncada
Latest News
C
Player Image
Yasmani Grandal
Latest News
1B
Player Image
José Abreu
Latest News
LF
Player Image
Eloy Jimenez
DTD
Latest News
DH
Player Image
Edwin Encarnación
Latest News
RF
Player Image
Nomar Mazara
Latest News
2B
Player Image
Yolmer Sánchez
Latest News
CF
Player Image
Jarrod Dyson
Latest News
 
White Sox Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription
 
Indians Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription
CHW Injuries
CLE Injuries
 
White Sox Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription