Moneyline
Total
Spread
Model Bets
Star Rating
No Trend
Trend Rating
No Trend
Sharp Bettor Report
Granada
GRA
% of Money
% of Tickets
Draw
Draw
% of Money
% of Tickets
Villarreal
VIL
% of Money
% of Tickets
GRA Pro Money Advantage by undefined

Granada vsVillarreal Prediction

In the upcoming matchup between Villarreal and Granada, our simulations indicate that a draw is unlikely, with just a 26.2% chance of that outcome. Villarreal enters this game as heavy favorites, boasting a 59.4% chance of securing the victory compared to Granada's 14.4% chance. When looking at past simulation wins, Granada has managed to upset Villarreal by averaging 4.2 shots and 2.5 shots on goal. Their offensive prowess in victories sees them netting an average of 1.8 goals compared to just 0.3 in simulation losses. The average projected score from simulations favors Villarreal with a scoreline of 1.6 to Granada's 0.7.

Key players to watch in this matchup include Myrto Uzuni for Granada and Gerard Moreno Balaguero for Villarreal. Uzuni leads Granada's attack with a 30% chance of scoring one or more goals, and when he finds the back of the net, Granada's chances of winning increase to 33%. On the other side, Moreno Balaguero is the leading goal scorer for Villarreal with an impressive 59% chance of scoring one or more goals. When Moreno Balaguero scores, Villarreal's win probability jumps to an impressive 77%. These statistics highlight the importance of these two players in determining the outcome of the game.

For expert insight into this matchup and how our model predicts the game will unfold, be sure to subscribe to BetQL. Our model takes into account a wide range of factors to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date analysis for all your sports betting needs. Don't miss out on valuable information that can help you make informed decisions when placing your bets on this exciting Villarreal vs. Granada clash – subscribe to BetQL today!

Schedule Summary
GRA
Teams
VIL
Games Played
2-8-20
Record
10-8-12
0-0
ATS Record
0-0
0.0%
Cover %
0.0%
0-0-8
O/U Record
0-0-8
50.0%
Over %
50.0%
Schedule & Result
Reset Filters
Reset Filters
Total Games: 0Record: 0-0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
Games: 0Record: 0-0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
DateOpponentScoreATSO/U
Line Movement
Moneyline
Total
Spread
1st Half Moneyline
1st Half Spread

Loading graph...

No data for graph. Lines will begin to move closer to the start of the game.

More Analysis
Pro Bettor Report
View who the professional bettors like today.
Public Bets
See who the public is betting today.
The Best Offers
Find the best offers in your state for today's games.