Moneyline
Total
Spread
Model Bets
Star Rating
No Trend
Trend Rating
No Trend
Sharp Bettor Report
Celta Vigo
CEL
% of Money
% of Tickets
Draw
Draw
% of Money
% of Tickets
Sevilla
SEV
% of Money
% of Tickets
CEL Pro Money Advantage by undefined

Celta Vigo vsSevilla Prediction

In an upcoming match between Sevilla and Celta de Vigo, the odds are heavily in favor of Sevilla coming out on top. According to our simulations, there is only a 29.6% chance of a draw, with Sevilla boasting a commanding 52.1% likelihood of securing the victory against Celta de Vigo, who have an 18.3% chance of emerging triumphant. The statistics show that Celta de Vigo tends to upset Sevilla by being more clinical in front of goal, averaging 6.5 shots and 3.7 shots on target in simulated wins. On the other hand, Sevilla's strength lies in their goal-scoring prowess, with Youssef En-Nesyri leading the charge with a 42% chance of netting at least one goal.

Looking closely at the goal-scoring abilities of both teams adds an intriguing layer to this matchup. Jørgen Strand Larsen stands out as Celta de Vigo's main threat, boasting a 22% chance of finding the back of the net in this game. Interestingly, when Larsen manages to score, Celta de Vigo's chances of securing a victory increase to 40%. Conversely, Sevilla will be relying on En-Nesyri to deliver the goods, given his impressive 42% chance of scoring at least once. Notably, when En-Nesyri gets on the scoresheet, Sevilla's chances of winning skyrocket to an impressive 75%.

To gain deeper insights into how our model predicts the outcome of this exciting clash between Sevilla and Celta de Vigo, make sure to subscribe to BetQL for comprehensive analysis and expert predictions. With a detailed breakdown of player statistics, team performance metrics, and our proprietary simulation data, BetQL provides you with everything you need to make informed betting decisions and stay ahead in the world of sports wagering. Don't miss out on exclusive access to our predictive modeling insights – subscribe now and unlock the power of data-driven betting strategies.

Schedule Summary
CEL
Teams
SEV
Games Played
6-10-15
Record
7-10-13
0-0
ATS Record
0-0
0.0%
Cover %
0.0%
0-0-10
O/U Record
0-0-10
50.0%
Over %
50.0%
Schedule & Result
Reset Filters
Reset Filters
Total Games: 0Record: 0-0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
Games: 0Record: 0-0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
DateOpponentScoreATSO/U
Line Movement
Moneyline
Total
Spread
1st Half Moneyline
1st Half Spread

Loading graph...

No data for graph. Lines will begin to move closer to the start of the game.

More Analysis
Pro Bettor Report
View who the professional bettors like today.
Public Bets
See who the public is betting today.
The Best Offers
Find the best offers in your state for today's games.