Moneyline
Total
Spread
Model Bets
Star Rating
No Trend
Trend Rating
No Trend
Sharp Bettor Report
Granada
GRA
% of Money
% of Tickets
Draw
Draw
% of Money
% of Tickets
Mallorca
MLL
% of Money
% of Tickets
GRA Pro Money Advantage by undefined

Granada vsMallorca Prediction

In an upcoming matchup between Mallorca and Granada, our simulations indicate a 23.3% chance of a draw, with Mallorca emerging as heavy favorites at 60.7% to secure the win. Granada, on the other hand, faces an uphill battle with a 16.0% chance of upsetting their opponents. The statistics suggest that while Granada may have a lower chance of victory, they have shown potential in simulations where they average 6.2 shots and 3.3 shots on goal, resulting in an average of 2.0 goals in victories compared to just 0.5 in losses.

Key players to watch include Myrto Uzuni for Granada and Vedat Muriqi for Mallorca, with Uzuni boasting a 30% chance of scoring at least one goal to give his team a 31% chance of victory when he finds the back of the net. Meanwhile, Muriqi holds a 50% probability of scoring one or more goals, significantly increasing Mallorca's chances to win to an impressive 78%. With these standout goal scorers in mind, fans can expect an exciting showdown between these two clubs as they battle it out on the field.

To gain further insights into this highly anticipated game and how our model is predicting the outcome, be sure to subscribe to BetQL for detailed analysis and expert predictions. Stay ahead of the game and make informed betting decisions by leveraging our cutting-edge analytics and data-driven approach to sports wagering. Don't miss out on the opportunity to enhance your sports betting experience with BetQL's comprehensive tools and resources for optimizing your betting strategy. Subscribe now to unlock exclusive content and stay ahead of the competition.

Schedule Summary
GRA
Teams
MLL
Games Played
2-8-20
Record
6-13-11
0-0
ATS Record
0-0
0.0%
Cover %
0.0%
0-0-8
O/U Record
0-0-13
50.0%
Over %
50.0%
Schedule & Result
Reset Filters
Reset Filters
Total Games: 0Record: 0-0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
Games: 0Record: 0-0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
DateOpponentScoreATSO/U
Line Movement
Moneyline
Total
Spread
1st Half Moneyline
1st Half Spread

Loading graph...

No data for graph. Lines will begin to move closer to the start of the game.

More Analysis
Pro Bettor Report
View who the professional bettors like today.
Public Bets
See who the public is betting today.
The Best Offers
Find the best offers in your state for today's games.