Moneyline
Total
Spread
Model Bets
Star Rating
No Trend
Trend Rating
No Trend
Sharp Bettor Report
Rayo Vallecano
RAY
% of Money
% of Tickets
Draw
Draw
% of Money
% of Tickets
Alaves
ALA
% of Money
% of Tickets
RAY Pro Money Advantage by undefined

Rayo Vallecano vsAlaves Prediction

In an upcoming match between Deportivo Alaves and Rayo Vallecano, our analysis suggests that the game is likely to be a close one, with a 34.5% chance of ending in a draw. However, when simulations exclude the possibility of a draw, Deportivo Alaves emerges as the heavy favorites with a 42.0% probability of securing a win. On the other hand, Rayo Vallecano faces an uphill battle with just a 23.5% chance of coming out victorious. Interestingly, in simulated wins for Rayo Vallecano, they manage to upset Deportivo Alaves by displaying sharp offensive prowess, averaging 6.4 shots and 3.1 shots on goal per game.

Moreover, when it comes to goal-scoring opportunities, both teams have standout players to watch out for. Álvaro García Rivera leads the charge for Rayo Vallecano with a notable 23% chance of scoring one or more goals in the upcoming game. Notably, when García Rivera finds the back of the net, Rayo Vallecano's chances of winning soar to 50%. Meanwhile, for Deportivo Alaves, Samu Omorodion emerges as their key goal-scoring threat, boasting a 38% probability of netting at least one goal in the match. With Omorodion on song, Deportivo Alaves presents a formidable challenge for Rayo Vallecano, holding a commanding 70% likelihood of emerging victorious when their star striker hits the target.

With crucial insights like these shaping the upcoming showdown between Deportivo Alaves and Rayo Vallecano, staying informed can be the key to making informed betting decisions. To delve deeper into our model's predictions and gain an edge in your wagering strategy for this game and others, subscribe to BetQL today. Our advanced analytics and expert analysis offer a wealth of data-driven insights that can enhance your understanding of sports betting and help you make more confident choices when placing your bets. Subscribe now and unlock the power of our predictive model to optimize your betting experience.

Schedule Summary
RAY
Teams
ALA
Games Played
6-12-12
Record
8-8-14
0-0
ATS Record
0-0
0.0%
Cover %
0.0%
0-0-12
O/U Record
0-0-8
50.0%
Over %
50.0%
Schedule & Result
Reset Filters
Reset Filters
Total Games: 0Record: 0-0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
Games: 0Record: 0-0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
DateOpponentScoreATSO/U
Line Movement
Moneyline
Total
Spread
1st Half Moneyline
1st Half Spread

Loading graph...

No data for graph. Lines will begin to move closer to the start of the game.

More Analysis
Pro Bettor Report
View who the professional bettors like today.
Public Bets
See who the public is betting today.
The Best Offers
Find the best offers in your state for today's games.