Dallas Cowboys
12-5
New York Giants
9-7-1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Spread
Moneyline
Total
1H Spread
1H Moneyline
1H Total
Best Bets
Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants (--) (--)
See who our recommended best bet is for Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants
Subscribe now to access Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants predictions and more:
- Best Bets
- Pro Betting Trends
- Public Betting Consensus
Sharp Bettor Report
See if pro bettors like Dallas Cowboys or New York Giants
Dallas Cowboys
Dallas Cowboys
% of Money --
% of Tickets --
New York Giants
New York Giants
% of Money --
% of Tickets --

Dallas Cowboys vsNew York Giants Prediction

Expect a close game with the Dallas Cowboys winning 53.0% of simulations, and the New York Giants 47.0% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. The Dallas Cowboys commit fewer turnovers in 51.0% of simulations and they go on to win 73.0% when they take care of the ball. The New York Giants wins 70.0% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Tony Pollard is averaging 79.0 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (41.0% chance) then he helps his team win 71%. Saquon Barkley is averaging 41.0 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (20.0% chance) then he helps his team win 80%.

Schedule Summary
DAL
Teams
NYG
Games Played
Record
ATS Record
Cover %
O/U Record
Over %
Schedule & Result
Reset Filters
Reset Filters
Total Games: 0Record: 0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
Games: 0Record: 0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
WeekDateOpponentScoreATSO/U
Line Movement
Spread
Moneyline
Total
1st Half Spread
1st Half Moneyline
1st Half Total

Loading graph...

No data for graph. Lines will begin to move closer to the start of the game.

More Analysis
Pro Bettor Report
View who the professional bettors like today.
Public Bets
See who the public is betting today.
The Best Offers
Find the best offers in your state for today's games.
 
Cowboys Lineup
Lineup not yet available, please check back later
 
Giants Lineup
Lineup not yet available, please check back later
 
Cowboys Lineup
Lineup not yet available, please check back later
 
Cowboys Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription
 
Giants Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription
 
Cowboys Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription