10Utah
10-4
12USC
11-3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Spread
Moneyline
Total
1H Spread
1H Moneyline
1H Total
Best Bets
Utah vs. USC (--) (--)
See who our recommended best bet is for Utah vs. USC
Subscribe now to access Utah vs. USC predictions and more:
- Best Bets
- Pro Betting Trends
- Public Betting Consensus
Sharp Bettor Report
See if pro bettors like Utah or USC
Utah
Utah
% of Money --
% of Tickets --
USC
USC
% of Money --
% of Tickets --

Utah vsUSC Prediction

AccuScore is forecasting a close game with Utah winning 49% of simulations, and USC 51% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. Utah commits fewer turnovers in 31% of simulations and they go on to win 60% when they take care of the ball. USC wins 64% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Charlie Brewer is averaging 260 passing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average passing yards and at least a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio (35% chance) then he helps his team win 63%. Kedon Slovis is averaging 282 passing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average passing yards and at least a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio (35% chance) then he helps his team win 65%. SPREADS / TOTALS: Current Point Spread is USC -1 --- Over/Under line is 67

Schedule Summary
UTAH
Teams
USC
Games Played
Record
ATS Record
Cover %
O/U Record
Over %
Schedule & Result
Reset Filters
Reset Filters
Total Games: 0Record: 0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
Games: 0Record: 0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
DateOpponentScoreATSO/U
Line Movement
Spread
Moneyline
Total
1st Half Spread
1st Half Moneyline
1st Half Total

Loading graph...

No data for graph. Lines will begin to move closer to the start of the game.

More Analysis
Pro Bettor Report
View who the professional bettors like today.
Public Bets
See who the public is betting today.
The Best Offers
Find the best offers in your state for today's games.