CagliariCagliari
10-10
Wed 7/1, 5:30 PM
CAG +272, O/U 2.5 & 3
BolognaBologna
10-11
Wed 7/1, 5:30 PM
CAG +272, O/U 2.5 & 3
Cagliari
10-10
Bologna
10-11
Moneyline
Total
Spread
Best Bets
Star Rating
No Trend
Trend Rating
No Trend
Cagliari
Bologna
1.5Proj Full Score1.66
32.9%Proj Win Percentage40.7%
Home Field Advantage
--Proj Shots--
--Proj Shots on Goal--
Sharp Bettor Report
Cagliari
% of Money
% of Tickets
Bologna
% of Money
% of Tickets
CAG Pro Money Advantage by undefined
Lines
Team
Cagliari
Bologna
+0.5 (-125)
o2.5 (-120)
+0.5 (--)
o2.5 (-120)
+0.5 (-130)
o2.5 (-120)
+0.5 (-120)
o2.5 (-120)
+0.5 (--)
o2.5 (-130)
+0.5 (-117)
o2.75 (+105)

Cagliari vsBologna Prediction

There is a 26.4% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Bologna, at 40.7%, are solid favorites to beat Cagliari who have a 32.9% chance. In simulation wins, Cagliari upsets Bologna by averaging 10.8 shots and 4.0 shots on goal. They average 2.5 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Bologna 1.7 to Cagliari 1.5. The leading goal scorer for Cagliari is João Pedro Geraldino dos Santos Galvão with a 44% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Cagliari has a 50% chance to win. The leading goal scorer for Bologna is Musa Barrow with a 34% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Bologna has a 60% chance to win.

Team Summary
Cagliari Summary
CAG
Recent Form
DLDWW
Shots per Game
8.22
Avg. Shots on Goal
2.60
Avg. Goals Scored
1.08
Avg. Goals Allowed
1.48
Bologna Summary
BOL
Recent Form
WDWLL
Shots per Game
9.83
Avg. Shots on Goal
3.08
Avg. Goals Scored
0.87
Avg. Goals Allowed
1.57
Schedule Summary
CAG
Teams
BOL
29
No. Of Games
29
10-10
Record
10-11
0-0
ATS Record
0-0
--%
Cover%
--%
0-0
O/U Record
0-0
--%
Over%
--%
Schedule & Result
Reset Filters Lock in Filters
Reset Filters Lock in Filters
Reset Filters Lock in Filters
Total Games: 35Record: 0-0 ATS Record: 0-0O/U Record: 0-0
Games: 35Record: 0-0 ATS: 0-0O/U: 0-0
DateOpponentScoreATSO/UB2BSun 8/25@ VER------NOFri 8/30vs. SPAL------NOSun 9/15@ BRE------NOSun 9/22vs. ROMA------NOWed 9/25@ GEN------NOSun 9/29@ UDN------NOSun 10/6vs. LAZ------NOSat 10/19@ JUV------NOSun 10/27vs. SAMP------NOThu 10/31@ CAG------NOSat 11/2vs. INT------NOSat 11/9@ SAS------NOSun 11/24vs. PAR------NOSun 12/1@ NAP------NOMon 12/9vs. MIL------NOSun 12/15vs. ATA------NOSun 12/22@ LEC------NOMon 1/6vs. FIO------NOSun 1/12@ TOR------NOSun 1/19vs. VER------NOSat 1/25@ SPAL------NOSat 2/1vs. BRE------NOSat 2/8@ ROMA------NOSat 2/15vs. GEN------NOSat 2/22vs. UDN------NOSat 2/29@ LAZ------NOMon 6/22vs. JUV------NOSun 6/28@ SAMP------NOWed 7/1vs. CAG------NOSun 7/5@ INT------NOWed 7/8vs. SAS------NOSun 7/12@ PAR------NOWed 7/15vs. NAP------NOSat 7/18@ MIL------NOTue 7/21@ ATA------NO
Line Movement
CAG
BOL
Moneyline
Total
Spread
1st Half Moneyline
1st Half Spread
2nd Half Moneyline
2nd Half Spread

105

110

115

120

125

More Analysis
Pro Bettor Report
View who the professional bettors like today.
Public Bets
See who the public is betting today.
The Best Offers
Find the best offers in your state for today's games.