Fulham
3-2-2
Wolverhampton Wanderers
1-3-3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Moneyline
Total
Spread
Best Bets
Star Rating
No Trend
Trend Rating
No Trend
Sharp Bettor Report
Fulham
FUL
% of Money
% of Tickets
Draw
Draw
% of Money
% of Tickets
Wolverhampton Wanderers
WOL
% of Money
% of Tickets
FUL Pro Money Advantage by undefined

Fulham vsWolverhampton Wanderers Prediction

There is a 23.5% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Wolverhampton Wanderers, at 54.5%, are heavy favorites to beat Fulham who have a 22.0% chance. In simulation wins, Fulham upsets Wolverhampton Wanderers by averaging 7.5 shots and 4.2 shots on goal. They average 2.3 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Wolverhampton Wanderers 1.9 to Fulham 1.1. The leading goal scorer for Fulham is Aleksandar Mitrovic with a 35% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Fulham has a 40% chance to win. The leading goal scorer for Wolverhampton Wanderers is Gonçalo Guedes with a 36% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Wolverhampton Wanderers has a 74% chance to win.

Schedule Summary
FUL
Teams
WOL
Games Played
3-2-2
Record
1-3-3
0-0-0
ATS Record
0-0-0
0.0%
Cover %
0.0%
0-0-0
O/U Record
0-0-0
0.0%
Over %
0.0%
Schedule & Result
Reset Filters
Reset Filters
Total Games: 0Record: 0-0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
Games: 0Record: 0-0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
DateOpponentScoreATSO/U
Line Movement
Moneyline
Total
Spread
1st Half Moneyline
1st Half Spread
2nd Half Moneyline
2nd Half Spread

Loading graph...

No data for graph. Lines will begin to move closer to the start of the game.

More Analysis
Pro Bettor Report
View who the professional bettors like today.
Public Bets
See who the public is betting today.
The Best Offers
Find the best offers in your state for today's games.