Southampton
0-1-1
Tottenham Hotspur
1-0-1
LinesLines

View the odds for each matchup per sportsbook to find the best opportunities.

Line are updated within every 5 minutes.

If they look like have not updated, refresh the page.

Team
Southampton
Tottenham Hotspur
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Moneyline
Total
Spread
Best Bets
Star Rating
No Trend
Trend Rating
No Trend
Sharp Bettor Report
Southampton
SOU
% of Money
% of Tickets
Draw
Draw
% of Money
% of Tickets
Tottenham Hotspur
TOT
% of Money
% of Tickets
SOU Pro Money Advantage by undefined

Southampton vsTottenham Hotspur Prediction

There is a 10.3% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Tottenham Hotspur, at 85.6%, are heavy favorites to beat Southampton who have a 4.1% chance. In simulation wins, Southampton upsets Tottenham Hotspur by averaging 5.5 shots and 3.2 shots on goal. They average 2.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Tottenham Hotspur 3.1 to Southampton 0.7. The leading goal scorer for Southampton is James Ward-Prowse with a 16% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Southampton has a 10% chance to win. The leading goal scorer for Tottenham Hotspur is Heung-Min Son with a 62% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Tottenham Hotspur has a 93% chance to win.

Schedule Summary
SOU
Teams
TOT
Games Played
0-1-1
Record
1-0-1
0-0-0
ATS Record
0-0-0
0.0%
Cover %
0.0%
0-0-0
O/U Record
0-0-0
0.0%
Over %
0.0%
Schedule & Result
Reset Filters
Reset Filters
Total Games: 0Record: 0-0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
Games: 0Record: 0-0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
DateOpponentScoreATSO/UB2B
Line Movement
Moneyline
Total
Spread
1st Half Moneyline
1st Half Spread
2nd Half Moneyline
2nd Half Spread

Loading graph...

No data for graph. Lines will begin to move closer to the start of the game.

More Analysis
Pro Bettor Report
View who the professional bettors like today.
Public Bets
See who the public is betting today.
The Best Offers
Find the best offers in your state for today's games.