TOT
Tottenham Hotspur
Today, 6:00 PM
FUL
Fulham
TOT -114 O/U 2.5
EVE
Everton
Today, 6:00 PM
WBA
West Bromwich Albion
EVE -111 O/U 2.5
CHE
Chelsea
Today, 8:15 PM
LIV
Liverpool
CHE +220 O/U 2.5
ARS
Arsenal
Sat 3/6, 12:30 PM
BUR
Burnley
ARS -159 O/U 2.5
SOUT
Southampton
Sat 3/6, 3:00 PM
SHU
Sheffield United
SOUT +110 O/U 2.5
WOLV
Wolverhampton Wanderers
Sat 3/6, 5:30 PM
AVL
Aston Villa
WOLV +207 O/U 2.5
LEI
Leicester City
Sat 3/6, 8:00 PM
BHA
Brighton & Hove Albion
LEI +182 O/U 2.5
NEW
Newcastle United
Sun 3/7, 12:00 PM
WBA
West Bromwich Albion
NEW +202 O/U 2.5
FUL
Fulham
Sun 3/7, 2:00 PM
LIV
Liverpool
LIV -365 O/U 3
MAN
Manchester United
Sun 3/7, 4:30 PM
MNC
Manchester City
MNC -183 O/U 2.5 & 3
CRY
Crystal Palace
Sun 3/7, 7:15 PM
TOT
Tottenham Hotspur
TOT -220 O/U 2.5
EVE
Everton
Mon 3/8, 6:00 PM
CHE
Chelsea
CHE -181 O/U 2.5
LEE
Leeds United
Mon 3/8, 8:00 PM
WHU
West Ham United
LEE +246 O/U 2.5 & 3
ArsenalArsenal
11-11-4
Sun 2/28, 12:00 PM
LEI +135, O/U 2 & 2.5
Leicester CityLeicester City
15-7-5
Sun 2/28, 12:00 PM
LEI +135, O/U 2 & 2.5
Arsenal
11-11-4
Leicester City
15-7-5
Moneyline
Total
Spread
Best Bets Watch Video
Leicester City +135
3 Star Rating - Moneyline
We have Leicester City at -104, which is a 239 point difference from the current line.
Trend Rating
No Trend
Arsenal
Leicester City
1Proj Full Score1.67
22.80%Proj Win %51.20%
Home Field Advantage
7.03Proj Shots9.11
2.65Proj Shots on Goal4.21
Sharp Bettor Report
Arsenal
ARS
% of Money 41%
% of Tickets 39%
Draw
Draw
% of Money 12%
% of Tickets 0%
Leicester City
LEI
% of Money 48%
% of Tickets 61%
ARS Pro Money Advantage by 12%
LinesLines

View the odds for each matchup per sportsbook to find the best opportunities.

Line are updated within every 5 minutes.

If they look like have not updated, refresh the page.

Team
Arsenal
Leicester City
+231 (-109)
o2.25 (-113)
+180 (+105)
o2.5 (-105)
+185 (+105)
o2.5 (-105)

Arsenal vsLeicester City Prediction

There is a 25.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Leicester City, at 51.8%, are heavy favorites to beat Arsenal who have a 22.6% chance. In simulation wins, Arsenal upsets Leicester City by averaging 8.1 shots and 3.8 shots on goal. They average 2.1 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Leicester City 1.7 to Arsenal 1.1. The leading goal scorer for Arsenal is Alexandre Lacazette with a 40% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Arsenal has a 41% chance to win. The leading goal scorer for Leicester City is Jamie Vardy with a 50% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Leicester City has a 71% chance to win.

Team Summary
Arsenal Summary
ARS
Recent Form
LWLLD
Shots per Game
11.27
Avg. Shots on Goal
3.77
Avg. Goals Scored
1.19
Avg. Goals Allowed
1.04
Leicester City Summary
LEI
Recent Form
WWDWL
Shots per Game
11.37
Avg. Shots on Goal
4.26
Avg. Goals Scored
1.63
Avg. Goals Allowed
1.08
Schedule Summary
ARS
Teams
LEI
26
No. Of Games
27
11-11-4
Record
15-7-5
0-0-0
ATS Record
0-0-0
--%
Cover%
--%
0-0-0
O/U Record
0-0-0
--%
Over%
--%
Schedule & Result
Reset Filters Lock in Filters
Reset Filters Lock in Filters
Reset Filters Lock in Filters
Total Games: 0Record: 0-0 ATS Record: 0-0O/U Record: 0-0
Games: 0Record: 0-0 ATS: 0-0O/U: 0-0
DateOpponentScoreATSO/UB2B
Line Movement
ARS
LEI
Draw
Moneyline
Total
Spread
1st Half Moneyline
1st Half Spread
2nd Half Moneyline
2nd Half Spread

No data for graph. Lines will begin to move closer to the start of the game.

More Analysis
Pro Bettor Report
View who the professional bettors like today.
Public Bets
See who the public is betting today.
The Best Offers
Find the best offers in your state for today's games.