West Ham UnitedWest Ham United
0-2-0
Sat 9/19, 7:00 PM
ARS -190, O/U 2.5 & 3
ArsenalArsenal
2-0-0
Sat 9/19, 7:00 PM
ARS -190, O/U 2.5 & 3
West Ham United
0-2-0
Arsenal
2-0-0
Moneyline
Total
Spread
Best Bets
Star Rating
No Trend
Trend Rating
No Trend
West Ham United
Arsenal
0.8Proj Full Score2.36
9.80%Proj Win %71.50%
Home Field Advantage
7.46Proj Shots11.39
2.34Proj Shots on Goal4.53
Sharp Bettor Report
West Ham United
WHU
% of Money
% of Tickets
Arsenal
ARS
% of Money
% of Tickets
WHU Pro Money Advantage by undefined
Lines
Team
West Ham United
Arsenal
+1 (+107)
o2.75 (-119)
+1 (--)
o3 (+110)
+1 (-105)
o2.5 (-150)
+1 (-105)
o3 (+105)

West Ham United vsArsenal Prediction

There is a 18.7% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Arsenal, at 71.5%, are heavy favorites to beat West Ham United who have a 9.8% chance. In simulation wins, West Ham United upsets Arsenal by averaging 8.5 shots and 3.6 shots on goal. They average 2.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Arsenal 2.4 to West Ham United 0.8. The leading goal scorer for West Ham United is Michail Antonio with a 23% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal West Ham United has a 24% chance to win. The leading goal scorer for Arsenal is Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang with a 62% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Arsenal has a 84% chance to win.

Team Summary
West Ham United Summary
WHU
Recent Form
LL
Shots per Game
14.50
Avg. Shots on Goal
3.00
Avg. Goals Scored
0.50
Avg. Goals Allowed
2
Arsenal Summary
ARS
Recent Form
WW
Shots per Game
10.00
Avg. Shots on Goal
4.50
Avg. Goals Scored
2.50
Avg. Goals Allowed
0.5
Schedule Summary
WHU
Teams
ARS
2
No. Of Games
2
0-2-0
Record
2-0-0
0-0-0
ATS Record
0-0-0
--%
Cover%
--%
0-0-0
O/U Record
0-0-0
--%
Over%
--%
Schedule & Result
Reset Filters Lock in Filters
Reset Filters Lock in Filters
Reset Filters Lock in Filters
Total Games: 38Record: 2-0 ATS Record: 1-0O/U Record: 2-0
Games: 38Record: 2-0 ATS: 1-0O/U: 2-0
DateOpponentScoreATSO/UB2BSat 9/12@ FULW 3-0W -0.75O 2.5NOSat 9/19vs. WHUW 2-1 -1O 2.75NOMon 9/28@ LIV------NOSat 10/3vs. SHU------NOSat 10/17@ MNC------NOSat 10/24vs. LEI------NOSat 10/31@ MAN------NOSat 11/7vs. AVL------NOSat 11/21@ LEE------NOSat 11/28vs. WOLV------NOSat 12/5@ TOT------NOSat 12/12vs. BUR------NOTue 12/15vs. SOUT------NOSat 12/19@ EVE------NOSat 12/26vs. CHE------NOMon 12/28@ BHA------NOSat 1/2@ WBA------NOTue 1/12vs. CRY------NOSat 1/16vs. NEW------NOWed 1/27@ SOUT------NOSat 1/30vs. MAN------NOTue 2/2@ WOLV------NOSat 2/6@ AVL------NOSat 2/13vs. LEE------NOSat 2/20vs. MNC------NOSat 2/27@ LEI------NOSat 3/6@ BUR------NOSat 3/13vs. TOT------NOSat 3/20@ WHU------NOSat 4/3vs. LIV------NOSat 4/10@ SHU------NOSat 4/17vs. FUL------NOSat 4/24vs. EVE------NOSat 5/1@ NEW------NOSat 5/8vs. WBA------NOWed 5/12@ CHE------NOSat 5/15@ CRY------NOSun 5/23vs. BHA------NO
Line Movement
WHU
ARS
Draw
Moneyline
Total
Spread
1st Half Moneyline
1st Half Spread
2nd Half Moneyline
2nd Half Spread

-190

-188

-186

-184

-182

-180

More Analysis
Pro Bettor Report
View who the professional bettors like today.
Public Bets
See who the public is betting today.
The Best Offers
Find the best offers in your state for today's games.