Over Or Under 7.5 Regular-Season Wins For The Broncos?
Even with an offensive overhaul, Denver will have an uphill battle
- The Denver Broncos were assigned a 7.5 regular-season win total by DraftKings, who listed them at +4000 to win the Super Bowl, +2000 to win the AFC Championship, +800 to win the AFC West and +150 to make the playoffs.
- MGM is listing over 7.5 wins as a -139 favorite and under 7.5 wins at +115. They also gave the likelihood of 0-4 total wins +1200 odds, 5-8 wins -223 odds, 9-12 wins +200 odds and 13-16 wins +10000 odds.
- Based on their opponents’ win totals, Denver has the fourth-toughest schedule in the entire NFL in 2020.
- The Broncos will host the following teams: Tennessee Titans (Week 1), Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Week 3), Miami Dolphins (Week 6), Kansas City Chiefs (Week 7), Los Angeles Chargers (Week 11), New Orleans Saints (Week 12), Buffalo Bills (Week 15), Las Vegas Raiders (Week 17).
- And they’ll travel to take on these squads: Pittsburgh Steelers (Week 2), New York Jets (Week 4), New England Patriots (Week 5), Atlanta Falcons (Week 9), Raiders (Week 10), Chiefs (Week 13), Carolina Panthers (Week 14), Chargers (Week 16).
- Although a current free agent might be a better option, the Broncos seem to be rolling with quarterback Drew Lock, who has a 20.5 passing touchdown over/under and 3375.5 passing yard over/under, per DraftKings.
- He will be at the helm of a revitalized offense that includes newly-signed Melvin Gordon, Phillip Lindsay, Courtland Sutton, Noah Fant and rookies Jerry Jeudy and KJ Hamler behind a solid offensive line. Jeudy in particular is projected to make an instant impact, as DraftKings lists his receiving yard over/under at 750.5 and FanDuel lists it at 824.5.
- New offensive coordinator Pat Shurmur should be able to turn around the offense that ranked 26th in DVOA last season, whereas head coach Vic Fangio should continue to build off of a slightly above-average debut year in which Denver ranked 13th in Defensive DVOA and 11th in adjusted sack rate (7.5%). Von Miller will lead the way on that side of the ball and has +2000 odds to win the Defensive Player of the Year Award on DraftKings (7th-highest) while newcomers A.J. Bouye and Jurrell Casey will slot right in. The trade for Bouye in particular was key due to the departure of Chris Harris Jr.
- Listed as 2.5-point Week 1 home favorites against the Titans and then 4.5-point Week 2 road underdogs against the Steelers, the Broncos will attempt to turn some heads in 2020. Even with strides made on the offensive side of the ball, it will certainly be an uphill battle due to the quality of their opponents.
- Now it’s time for you to weigh in: will Denver win over or under 7.5 regular-season contests?
Craving More NFL Betting Analysis?
Click on the titles below!
BetQL simplifies the research process for sports bettors by equipping them with real-time line movements, value bets of the day and meaningful team trends. Want to learn more about us? Check out the resources below:
- Best Bets: Find out how our model’s star ratings can help you make the most informed spread, moneyline and O/U bets.
- Public Data: Find out why it’s always important to know what bets are popular.
- Sharp Data: Find out why knowing who pro bettors are backing is important.
- Web Tutorial: Find out how to use our platform on a web browser.
- Mobile App Tutorial: Find out how to use our mobile app.
- Find out more about BetQL and feel free to contact our Help Center if you have any questions.
Click the button below to instantly take advantage of our heavily-discounted annual subscription!