TB
Rays
Tomorrow, 12:08 AM
LAD
Dodgers
LAD -135 O/U 8
Houston AstrosAstros
29-31
SP C.Javier
Fri 9/25, 12:05 AM
HOU -130, O/U 8
Texas RangersRangers
22-38
SP L.Lynn
Fri 9/25, 12:05 AM
HOU -130, O/U 8
Astros
29-31
SP C.Javier
Rangers
22-38
SP L.Lynn
Moneyline
Total
Spread
F5 Moneyline
F5 Spread
S5 Moneyline
S5 Spread
Best Bets Watch Video
See who our recommended best bet is for Houston Astros vs. Texas Rangers
Subscribe now to access Houston Astros vs. Texas Rangers predictions and more:
- Best Bets
- Pro Betting Trends
- Public Betting Consensus
Astros
Rangers
Proj Full Score
Proj Win %
Proj First Half Score
Proj First Half Win %
Home Field Advantage
--Team Grade--
--Pitcher Grade--
--Offense Grade--
--Defense Grade--
Sharp Bettor Report
See if pro bettors like Houston Astros or Texas Rangers
Houston Astros
Houston Astros
% of Money --
% of Tickets --
Texas Rangers
Texas Rangers
% of Money --
% of Tickets --
Lines
Team
Astros
Rangers
-130
+110
-126
+108
-125
+115
-122
+112
-130
+110
-119
+109

Houston Astros vsTexas Rangers Prediction

The Texas Rangers are 13-13 at home this season and the Houston Astros are 8-18 on the road this season. This is a close match-up with both teams having a 45 to 55 percent chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Both starters have a good chance of having a quality start. Lance Lynn has a 49% chance of a QS and Cristian Javier a 46% chance. If Lance Lynn has a quality start the Rangers has a 68% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 2.7 and he has a 19% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Rangers win 54%. If Cristian Javier has a quality start the Astros has a 75% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 4.2 and he has a 29% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Astros win 53%. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Texas Rangers is Shin-Soo Choo who averaged 2.31 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 40% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Rangers have a 60% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Houston Astros is Alex Bregman who averaged 2.39 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 40% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Astros have a 67% chance of winning.

Team Summary
Houston Astros Summary
HOU
Manager
Dusty Baker
Runs Per Game
4.71
Opp Runs Per Game
4.44
Home Runs For
91
Home Runs Allowed
91
Texas Rangers Summary
TEX
Manager
Chris Woodward
Runs Per Game
3.66
Opp Runs Per Game
5.22
Home Runs For
60
Home Runs Allowed
78
Schedule Summary
HOU
Teams
TEX
No. Of Games
Record
ATS Record
Cover%
O/U Record
Over%
Schedule & Result
Reset Filters Lock in Filters
Reset Filters Lock in Filters
Reset Filters Lock in Filters
Total Games: 60Record: 22-37 ATS Record: 21-38O/U Record: 29-26
Games: 60Record: 22-37 ATS: 21-38O/U: 29-26
DateOpponentScoreATSO/UB2BSat 7/25vs. COLW 1-0
Premium Access
Sat 7/25vs. COLL 2-3
Premium Access
Sun 7/26vs. COLL 2-5
Premium Access
Wed 7/29vs. ARIL 1-4
Premium Access
Wed 7/29vs. ARIW 7-4
Premium Access
Sat 8/1@ SFL 2-9
Premium Access
Sun 8/2@ SFL 3-7
Premium Access
Sun 8/2@ SFW 9-5
Premium Access
Wed 8/5@ OAKL 1-5
Premium Access
Thu 8/6@ OAKL 4-6
Premium Access
Thu 8/6@ OAKL 4-6
Premium Access
Sat 8/8vs. LAAW 4-3
Premium Access
Sat 8/8vs. LAAW 2-0
Premium Access
Sun 8/9vs. LAAW 7-3
Premium Access
Tue 8/11vs. SEAL 2-10
Premium Access
Wed 8/12vs. SEAW 4-2
Premium Access
Thu 8/13vs. SEAW 7-4
Premium Access
Sat 8/15@ COLW 3-2
Premium Access
Sun 8/16@ COLW 6-4
Premium Access
Sun 8/16@ COLL 6-10
Premium Access
Tue 8/18vs. SDL 4-14
Premium Access
Tue 8/18vs. SDL 4-6
Premium Access
Thu 8/20@ SDL 3-6
Premium Access
Fri 8/21@ SDL 7-8
Premium Access
Sat 8/22@ SEAL 4-7
Premium Access
Sun 8/23@ SEAL 1-10
Premium Access
Sun 8/23@ SEAL 1-4
Premium Access
Tue 8/25vs. OAKW 3-2
Premium Access
Wed 8/26vs. OAKL 3-10
Premium Access
Thu 8/27vs. OAKL 1-3
Premium Access
Thu 8/27vs. OAK--
Premium Access
Sat 8/29vs. LADW 6-2
Premium Access
Sat 8/29vs. LADL 4-7
Premium Access
Sun 8/30vs. LADL 2-7
Premium Access
Wed 9/2@ HOUW 6-5
Premium Access
Thu 9/3@ HOUL 1-2
Premium Access
Thu 9/3@ HOUL 4-8
Premium Access
Sat 9/5@ SEAL 3-6
Premium Access
Sun 9/6@ SEAL 3-5
Premium Access
Sun 9/6@ SEAL 3-4
Premium Access
Mon 9/7@ SEAL 4-8
Premium Access
Wed 9/9vs. LAAW 7-1
Premium Access
Thu 9/10vs. LAAW 7-3
Premium Access
Thu 9/10vs. LAAL 2-6
Premium Access
Sat 9/12vs. OAKL 6-10
Premium Access
Sat 9/12vs. OAKW 5-2
Premium Access
Sun 9/13vs. OAKW 6-3
Premium Access
Wed 9/16@ HOUL 1-4
Premium Access
Thu 9/17@ HOUW 1-0
Premium Access
Thu 9/17@ HOUL 1-2
Premium Access
Sat 9/19@ LAAL 2-6
Premium Access
Sun 9/20@ LAAL 3-4
Premium Access
Sun 9/20@ LAAW 7-2
Premium Access
Mon 9/21@ LAAL 5-8
Premium Access
Wed 9/23@ ARIL 0-7
Premium Access
Wed 9/23@ ARIL 3-7
Premium Access
Fri 9/25vs. HOUL 4-12
Premium Access
Sat 9/26vs. HOUW 5-4
Premium Access
Sat 9/26vs. HOUW 6-1
Premium Access
Sun 9/27vs. HOUW 8-4
Premium Access
Line Movement
HOU
TEX
Moneyline
Run Line
Total
First 5 Inn

116

114

112

110

108

106

104

More Analysis
Pro Bettor Report
View who the professional bettors like today.
Public Bets
See who the public is betting today.
The Best Offers
Find the best offers in your state for today's games.
 
Astros Pitching
1
Player Image
Cristian Javier
 
Rangers Pitching
1
Player Image
Lance Lynn
HOU Pitching
TEX Pitching
 
Astros Pitching
1
Player Image
Cristian Javier
 
Astros Lineup
CF
Player Image
George Springer
Latest News
2B
Player Image
José Altuve
Latest News
DH
Player Image
Michael Brantley
Latest News
3B
Player Image
Alex Bregman
Latest News
LF
Player Image
Kyle Tucker
Latest News
1B
Player Image
Yuli Gurriel
Latest News
SS
Player Image
Carlos Correa
Latest News
RF
Player Image
Josh Reddick
Latest News
C
Player Image
Dustin Garneau
Latest News
 
Rangers Lineup
CF
Player Image
Leody Taveras
Latest News
DH
Player Image
Willie Calhoun
Latest News
3B
Player Image
Isiah Kiner-Falefa
Latest News
SS
Player Image
Isiah Kiner-Falefa
Latest News
RF
Player Image
Joey Gallo
Latest News
LF
Player Image
Nick Solak
Latest News
2B
Player Image
Rougned Odor
Latest News
SS
Player Image
Anderson Tejeda
Latest News
1B
Player Image
Ronald Guzmán
Latest News
3B
Player Image
Sherten Apostel
OUT
Latest News
C
Player Image
Jeff Mathis
Latest News
HOU Lineup
TEX Lineup
 
Astros Lineup
CF
Player Image
George Springer
Latest News
2B
Player Image
José Altuve
Latest News
DH
Player Image
Michael Brantley
Latest News
3B
Player Image
Alex Bregman
Latest News
LF
Player Image
Kyle Tucker
Latest News
1B
Player Image
Yuli Gurriel
Latest News
SS
Player Image
Carlos Correa
Latest News
RF
Player Image
Josh Reddick
Latest News
C
Player Image
Dustin Garneau
Latest News
 
Astros Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription
 
Rangers Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription
HOU Injuries
TEX Injuries
 
Astros Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription