ATL
Braves
Today, 5:05 PM
PHI
Phillies
PHI -180 O/U 9.5
WAS
Nationals
Today, 5:05 PM
BAL
Orioles
BAL -125 O/U 10
SD
Padres
Today, 5:10 PM
MIA
Marlins
-- --
TB
Rays
Today, 5:10 PM
CLE
Indians
TB -160 O/U 9.5
NYY
Yankees
Today, 5:10 PM
BOS
Red Sox
BOS -145 O/U 10.5
TOR
Blue Jays
Today, 5:10 PM
NYM
Mets
-- --
STL
Cardinals
Today, 5:10 PM
CIN
Reds
CIN -180 O/U 10
TEX
Rangers
Today, 6:10 PM
HOU
Astros
HOU -235 O/U 9
DET
Tigers
Today, 6:10 PM
KC
Royals
DET -120 O/U 10.5
LAA
Angels
Today, 6:10 PM
MIN
Twins
-- --
ARI
Diamondbacks
Today, 6:20 PM
CHC
Cubs
CHC -180 O/U 9
PIT
Pirates
Today, 8:05 PM
SF
Giants
SF -185 O/U 7.5
OAK
Athletics
Today, 8:10 PM
SEA
Mariners
OAK -130 O/U 8.5
COL
Rockies
Today, 8:10 PM
LAD
Dodgers
LAD -190 O/U 8.5
CHW
White Sox
Today, 11:08 PM
MIL
Brewers
MIL -140 O/U 7.5
Atlanta BravesBraves
48-49
SP C.Morton
8-33.69 ERA
Thu 7/22, 11:05 PM
ATL -145, O/U 8.5
Philadelphia PhilliesPhillies
48-49
SP M.Moore
0-15.25 ERA
Thu 7/22, 11:05 PM
ATL -145, O/U 8.5
Braves
48-49
SP C.Morton
8-33.69 ERA
Phillies
48-49
SP M.Moore
0-15.25 ERA
LinesLines

View the odds for each matchup per sportsbook to find the best opportunities.

Line are updated within every 5 minutes.

If they look like have not updated, refresh the page.

Team
Braves
Phillies
-145
+125
-145
+120
BET NOW
-138
+128
BET NOW
-220
+172
BET NOW
-145
+125
BET NOW
-138
+128
-140
+130
--
--
--
--
Moneyline
Total
Spread
Best Bets Watch Video
Atlanta Braves (-145) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (+125)
See who our recommended best bet is for Atlanta Braves vs. Philadelphia Phillies
Subscribe now to access Atlanta Braves vs. Philadelphia Phillies predictions and more:
- Best Bets
- Pro Betting Trends
- Public Betting Consensus
Braves
Phillies
Proj Full Score
Proj Win %
First Half Score
First Half Win %
Home Field Advantage
--Team Grade--
--Pitcher Matchup Grade--
--Offense Grade--
--Defense Grade--
Sharp Bettor Report
See if pro bettors like Atlanta Braves or Philadelphia Phillies
Atlanta Braves
Atlanta Braves
% of Money --
% of Tickets --
Philadelphia Phillies
Philadelphia Phillies
% of Money --
% of Tickets --
Day Pass

BetQL Day Pass

Get Instant Access To All Sports Only $4.99

Buy Day Pass

Atlanta Braves vsPhiladelphia Phillies Prediction

The Philadelphia Phillies are 26-17 at home this season and the Atlanta Braves are 20-23 on the road this season. This is a close match-up with both teams having a 45 to 55 percent chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Both starters have a relatively low chance of having a quality start. Matt Moore has a 38% chance of a QS and Charlie Morton a 39% chance. If Matt Moore has a quality start the Phillies has a 66% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 3.5 and he has a 27% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Phillies win 51%. If Charlie Morton has a quality start the Braves has a 64% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 4.2 and he has a 27% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Braves win 56%. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Philadelphia Phillies is Bryce Harper who averaged 2.33 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 39% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Phillies have a 56% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Atlanta Braves is Freddie Freeman who averaged 2.49 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 44% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Braves have a 67% chance of winning.

Team Summary
Atlanta Braves Summary
ATL
Manager
Brian Snitker
Runs Per Game
4.71
Opp Runs Per Game
4.44
Home Runs For
131
Home Runs Allowed
109
Philadelphia Phillies Summary
PHI
Manager
Joe Girardi
Runs Per Game
4.52
Opp Runs Per Game
4.65
Home Runs For
109
Home Runs Allowed
124
Schedule Summary
ATL
Teams
PHI
No. Of Games
Record
ATS Record
Cover%
O/U Record
Over%
Schedule & Result
Reset Filters Lock in Filters
Reset Filters Lock in Filters
Reset Filters Lock in Filters
Total Games: 162Record: 46-48 ATS Record: 40-44O/U Record: 48-34
Games: 162Record: 46-48 ATS: 40-44O/U: 48-34
DateOpponentScoreATSO/UB2B4/1vs. ATLvs. ATLW3-2
Premium Access
4/3vs. ATLvs. ATLW4-0
Premium Access
4/4vs. ATLvs. ATLW2-1
Premium Access
4/5vs. NYMvs. NYMW5-3
Premium Access
4/6vs. NYMvs. NYML4-8
Premium Access
4/7vs. NYMvs. NYMW8-2
Premium Access
4/9@ ATL@ ATLL1-8
Premium Access
4/10@ ATL@ ATLL4-5
Premium Access
4/11@ ATL@ ATLW7-6
Premium Access
4/12@ NYM@ NYM--
Premium Access
4/13@ NYM@ NYML3-4
Premium Access
4/14@ NYM@ NYML1-5
Premium Access
4/15@ NYM@ NYM--
Premium Access
4/16vs. STLvs. STLW9-2
Premium Access
4/17vs. STLvs. STLL4-9
Premium Access
4/18vs. STLvs. STLW2-0
Premium Access
4/19vs. SFvs. SFL0-2
Premium Access
4/20vs. SFvs. SFL7-10
Premium Access
4/21vs. SFvs. SFW6-5
Premium Access
4/24@ COL@ COLL4-5
Premium Access
4/25@ COL@ COLW7-5
Premium Access
4/25@ COL@ COLL2-12
Premium Access
4/26@ STL@ STLW2-1
Premium Access
4/27@ STL@ STLL2-5
Premium Access
4/28@ STL@ STLW5-3
Premium Access
4/29@ STL@ STLL3-4
Premium Access
4/30vs. NYMvs. NYMW2-1
Premium Access
5/1vs. NYMvs. NYML4-5
Premium Access
5/2vs. NYMvs. NYML7-8
Premium Access
5/3vs. MILvs. MILW4-3
Premium Access
5/4vs. MILvs. MILW6-5
Premium Access
5/5vs. MILvs. MILW5-4
Premium Access
5/6vs. MILvs. MILW2-0
Premium Access
5/7@ ATL@ ATLW12-2
Premium Access
5/8@ ATL@ ATLL7-8
Premium Access
5/9@ ATL@ ATLL1-6
Premium Access
5/11@ WAS@ WASW6-2
Premium Access
5/12@ WAS@ WASW5-2
Premium Access
5/13@ WAS@ WASL1-5
Premium Access
5/14@ TOR@ TORW5-1
Premium Access
5/15@ TOR@ TORL0-4
Premium Access
5/16@ TOR@ TORL8-10
Premium Access
5/18vs. MIAvs. MIAW8-3
Premium Access
5/19vs. MIAvs. MIAL1-3
Premium Access
5/20vs. MIAvs. MIAL0-6
Premium Access
5/21vs. BOSvs. BOSL3-11
Premium Access
5/22vs. BOSvs. BOSL3-4
Premium Access
5/23vs. BOSvs. BOSW6-2
Premium Access
5/24@ MIA@ MIAL6-9
Premium Access
5/25@ MIA@ MIAW2-0
Premium Access
5/26@ MIA@ MIAL2-4
Premium Access
5/27@ MIA@ MIAW3-2
Premium Access
5/29@ TB@ TBL3-5
Premium Access
5/30@ TB@ TBL2-6
Premium Access
5/31@ CIN@ CINL1-11
Premium Access
6/1@ CIN@ CINW17-3
Premium Access
6/4vs. WASvs. WASL1-2
Premium Access
6/5vs. WASvs. WASW5-2
Premium Access
6/6vs. WASvs. WASW12-6
Premium Access
6/8vs. ATLvs. ATLL5-9
Premium Access
6/9vs. ATLvs. ATLW2-1
Premium Access
6/10vs. ATLvs. ATLW4-3
Premium Access
6/12vs. NYYvs. NYYW8-7
Premium Access
6/13vs. NYYvs. NYYW7-0
Premium Access
6/15@ LAD@ LADL1-3
Premium Access
6/16@ LAD@ LADL3-5
Premium Access
6/17@ LAD@ LADW2-0
Premium Access
6/19@ SF@ SFL3-5
Premium Access
6/19@ SF@ SFW13-6
Premium Access
6/20@ SF@ SFL2-11
Premium Access
6/22vs. WASvs. WASL2-3
Premium Access
6/23vs. WASvs. WASL12-13
Premium Access
6/25@ NYM@ NYML1-2
Premium Access
6/26@ NYM@ NYML3-4
Premium Access
6/27@ NYM@ NYMW4-2
Premium Access
6/28@ CIN@ CINL4-12
Premium Access
6/29vs. MIAvs. MIAW4-3
Premium Access
6/30vs. MIAvs. MIAL6-11
Premium Access
7/1vs. MIAvs. MIA--
Premium Access
7/2vs. SDvs. SDW4-3
Premium Access
7/3vs. SDvs. SDW4-2
Premium Access
7/4vs. SDvs. SDL1-11
Premium Access
7/6@ CHC@ CHCW13-3
Premium Access
7/7@ CHC@ CHCW15-10
Premium Access
7/8@ CHC@ CHCL3-8
Premium Access
7/9@ CHC@ CHCW8-0
Premium Access
7/9@ BOS@ BOSL5-11
Premium Access
7/10@ BOS@ BOSW11-2
Premium Access
7/11@ BOS@ BOSW5-4
Premium Access
7/16vs. MIAvs. MIAW5-2
Premium Access
7/17vs. MIAvs. MIAL2-2
Premium Access
7/18vs. MIAvs. MIAW7-4
Premium Access
7/20@ NYY@ NYYL4-6
Premium Access
7/21@ NYY@ NYYL5-6
Premium Access
7/22vs. ATLvs. ATLL2-7
Premium Access
7/23vs. ATLvs. ATLW5-1
Premium Access
7/24vs. ATLvs. ATLL3-15
Premium Access
7/25vs. ATLvs. ATL--
Premium Access
7/26vs. WASvs. WAS--
Premium Access
7/27vs. WASvs. WAS--
Premium Access
7/28vs. WASvs. WAS--
Premium Access
7/29vs. WASvs. WAS--
Premium Access
7/30@ PIT@ PIT--
Premium Access
7/31@ PIT@ PIT--
Premium Access
8/1@ PIT@ PIT--
Premium Access
8/2@ WAS@ WAS--
Premium Access
8/3@ WAS@ WAS--
Premium Access
8/4@ WAS@ WAS--
Premium Access
8/5@ WAS@ WAS--
Premium Access
8/6vs. NYMvs. NYM--
Premium Access
8/7vs. NYMvs. NYM--
Premium Access
8/8vs. NYMvs. NYM--
Premium Access
8/10vs. LADvs. LAD--
Premium Access
8/11vs. LADvs. LAD--
Premium Access
8/12vs. LADvs. LAD--
Premium Access
8/13vs. CINvs. CIN--
Premium Access
8/14vs. CINvs. CIN--
Premium Access
8/15vs. CINvs. CIN--
Premium Access
8/18@ ARI@ ARI--
Premium Access
8/19@ ARI@ ARI--
Premium Access
8/19@ ARI@ ARI--
Premium Access
8/21@ SD@ SD--
Premium Access
8/22@ SD@ SD--
Premium Access
8/22@ SD@ SD--
Premium Access
8/24vs. TBvs. TB--
Premium Access
8/25vs. TBvs. TB--
Premium Access
8/26vs. ARIvs. ARI--
Premium Access
8/27vs. ARIvs. ARI--
Premium Access
8/28vs. ARIvs. ARI--
Premium Access
8/29vs. ARIvs. ARI--
Premium Access
8/30@ WAS@ WAS--
Premium Access
8/31@ WAS@ WAS--
Premium Access
9/1@ WAS@ WAS--
Premium Access
9/3@ MIA@ MIA--
Premium Access
9/4@ MIA@ MIA--
Premium Access
9/5@ MIA@ MIA--
Premium Access
9/6@ MIL@ MIL--
Premium Access
9/7@ MIL@ MIL--
Premium Access
9/8@ MIL@ MIL--
Premium Access
9/9vs. COLvs. COL--
Premium Access
9/10vs. COLvs. COL--
Premium Access
9/11vs. COLvs. COL--
Premium Access
9/12vs. COLvs. COL--
Premium Access
9/14vs. CHCvs. CHC--
Premium Access
9/15vs. CHCvs. CHC--
Premium Access
9/16vs. CHCvs. CHC--
Premium Access
9/17@ NYM@ NYM--
Premium Access
9/18@ NYM@ NYM--
Premium Access
9/19@ NYM@ NYM--
Premium Access
9/20vs. BALvs. BAL--
Premium Access
9/21vs. BALvs. BAL--
Premium Access
9/22vs. BALvs. BAL--
Premium Access
9/23vs. PITvs. PIT--
Premium Access
9/24vs. PITvs. PIT--
Premium Access
9/25vs. PITvs. PIT--
Premium Access
9/26vs. PITvs. PIT--