Atlanta Braves
98-59
Pitchers not announced.
Miami Marlins
65-92
Pitchers not announced.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Moneyline
Total
Spread
1H Moneyline
1H Total
Best Bets
Star Rating
No Trend
Trend Rating
No Trend
Sharp Bettor Report
Atlanta Braves
Atlanta Braves
% of Money
% of Tickets
Miami Marlins
Miami Marlins
% of Money
% of Tickets
ATL Pro Money Advantage by undefined

Atlanta Braves vsMiami Marlins Prediction

The Atlanta Braves are 29-24 on the road this season and are heavy favorites to beat the Miami Marlins who are 23-28 at home. The Braves have a better than 55% chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Both starters have a good chance of having a quality start. Pablo Lopez has a 51% chance of a QS and Jake Odorizzi a 49% chance. If Pablo Lopez has a quality start the Marlins has a 62% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 4.8 and he has a 38% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Marlins win 45%. If Jake Odorizzi has a quality start the Braves has a 75% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 3.3 and he has a 30% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Braves win 60%. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Miami Marlins is Garrett Cooper who averaged 2.06 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 34% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Marlins have a 58% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Atlanta Braves is Austin Riley who averaged 2.4 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 40% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Braves have a 72% chance of winning.

Schedule Summary
ATL
Teams
MIA
Games Played
98-59
Record
65-92
0-0-0
ATS Record
0-0-0
0.0%
Cover %
0.0%
0-0-0
O/U Record
0-0-0
0.0%
Over %
0.0%
Schedule & Result
Reset Filters
Reset Filters
Total Games: 0Record: 0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
Games: 0Record: 0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
DateOpponentScoreATSO/UB2B
Line Movement
Moneyline
Run Line
Total
First 5 Inn
First 5 Inn O/U

Loading graph...

No data for graph. Lines will begin to move closer to the start of the game.

More Analysis
Pro Bettor Report
View who the professional bettors like today.
Public Bets
See who the public is betting today.
The Best Offers
Find the best offers in your state for today's games.
Braves Pitching
Pitchers not yet announced, please check back later.
Marlins Pitching
Pitchers not yet announced, please check back later.
 
Braves Lineup
Lineup not yet available, please check back later
 
Marlins Lineup
Lineup not yet available, please check back later
 
Braves Lineup
Lineup not yet available, please check back later
 
Braves Injuries
No Injured Players
 
Marlins Injuries
No Injured Players
 
Braves Injuries
No Injured Players