Atlanta BravesBraves
88-73
Pitchers not announced.
Thu 10/28, 12:09 AM
ATL , --
Houston AstrosAstros
95-67
Pitchers not announced.
Thu 10/28, 12:09 AM
ATL , --
Braves
88-73
Pitchers not announced.
Astros
95-67
Pitchers not announced.
LinesLines

View the odds for each matchup per sportsbook to find the best opportunities.

Line are updated within every 5 minutes.

If they look like have not updated, refresh the page.

Team
Braves
Astros
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Moneyline
Total
Spread
Best Bets
Atlanta Braves (undefined) vs. Houston Astros (--)
See who our recommended best bet is for Atlanta Braves vs. Houston Astros
Subscribe now to access Atlanta Braves vs. Houston Astros predictions and more:
- Best Bets
- Pro Betting Trends
- Public Betting Consensus
Braves
Astros
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sharp Bettor Report
See if pro bettors like Atlanta Braves or Houston Astros
Atlanta Braves
Atlanta Braves
% of Money --
% of Tickets --
Houston Astros
Houston Astros
% of Money --
% of Tickets --
Day Pass

BetQL Day Pass

Get Instant Access To All Sports Only $4.99

Buy Now

Atlanta Braves vsHouston Astros Prediction

The Houston Astros are 54-32 at home this season and the Atlanta Braves are 49-38 on the road this season. This is a close match-up with both teams having a 45 to 55 percent chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Both starters have a relatively low chance of having a quality start. Jose Urquidy has a 45% chance of a QS and Max Fried a 40% chance. If Jose Urquidy has a quality start the Astros has a 74% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 5.4 and he has a 49% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Astros win 59%. If Max Fried has a quality start the Braves has a 71% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 3.3 and he has a 29% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Braves win 51%. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Houston Astros is Alex Bregman who averaged 2.17 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 36% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Astros have a 67% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Atlanta Braves is Freddie Freeman who averaged 1.99 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 31% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Braves have a 61% chance of winning.

Schedule Summary
ATL
Teams
HOU
No. Of Games
Record
ATS Record
Cover%
O/U Record
Over%
Line Movement
Moneyline
Run Line
Total
First 5 Inn
First 5 Inn O/U

Loading graph...

No data for graph. Lines will begin to move closer to the start of the game.

More Analysis
Pro Bettor Report
View who the professional bettors like today.
Public Bets
See who the public is betting today.
The Best Offers
Find the best offers in your state for today's games.
Braves Pitching
Pitchers not yet announced, please check back later.
Astros Pitching
Pitchers not yet announced, please check back later.
 
Braves Lineup
Lineup not yet available, please check back later
 
Astros Lineup
Lineup not yet available, please check back later
 
Braves Lineup
Lineup not yet available, please check back later
 
Braves Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription
 
Astros Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription
 
Braves Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription