San Francisco Giants
81-81
Pitchers not announced.
Colorado Rockies
68-94
Pitchers not announced.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Moneyline
Total
Spread
1H Moneyline
1H Total
Best Bets
San Francisco Giants (undefined) vs. Colorado Rockies (--)
See who our recommended best bet is for San Francisco Giants vs. Colorado Rockies
Subscribe now to access San Francisco Giants vs. Colorado Rockies predictions and more:
- Best Bets
- Pro Betting Trends
- Public Betting Consensus
Sharp Bettor Report
See if pro bettors like San Francisco Giants or Colorado Rockies
San Francisco Giants
San Francisco Giants
% of Money --
% of Tickets --
Colorado Rockies
Colorado Rockies
% of Money --
% of Tickets --

San Francisco Giants vsColorado Rockies Prediction

The Colorado Rockies are 40-34 at home this season and are solid favorites to beat the San Francisco Giants who are 30-41 on the road this season. The Rockies have a better than 55% chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Rockies' starter Jose Urena is forecasted to have a better game than Giants' starter John Brebbia. Jose Urena has a 35% chance of having a Quality Start (QS) while John Brebbia has a 29% chance of a QS. If Jose Urena has a quality start the Rockies has a 80% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 1.4 and he has a 8% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Rockies win 71%. In John Brebbia quality starts the Giants win 71%. He has a 29% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio and if he does his team wins 71% of simulations. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Colorado Rockies is C.J. Cron who averaged 2.65 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 46% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Rockies have a 67% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the San Francisco Giants is Joc Pederson who averaged 2.64 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 45% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Giants have a 56% chance of winning.

Schedule Summary
SF
Teams
COL
Games Played
Record
ATS Record
Cover %
O/U Record
Over %
Schedule & Result
Reset Filters
Reset Filters
Total Games: 0Record: 0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
Games: 0Record: 0-0 ATS Record: 0-0-0O/U Record: 0-0-0
DateOpponentScoreATSO/UB2B
Line Movement
Moneyline
Run Line
Total
First 5 Inn
First 5 Inn O/U

Loading graph...

No data for graph. Lines will begin to move closer to the start of the game.

More Analysis
Pro Bettor Report
View who the professional bettors like today.
Public Bets
See who the public is betting today.
The Best Offers
Find the best offers in your state for today's games.
Giants Pitching
Pitchers not yet announced, please check back later.
Rockies Pitching
Pitchers not yet announced, please check back later.
 
Giants Lineup
Lineup not yet available, please check back later
 
Rockies Lineup
Lineup not yet available, please check back later
 
Giants Lineup
Lineup not yet available, please check back later
 
Giants Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription
 
Rockies Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription
 
Giants Injuries
Get access to Real-Time Offensive and Defensive Injuries with a BetQL Subscription