ValenciaValencia
12-11
Sun 6/28, 3:00 PM
Draw +271, O/U 2.5 & 3
VillarrealVillarreal
15-11
Sun 6/28, 3:00 PM
Draw +271, O/U 2.5 & 3
Valencia
12-11
Villarreal
15-11
Moneyline
Total
Spread
Best Bets
Star Rating
No Trend
Trend Rating
No Trend
Valencia
Villarreal
1.1Proj Full Score1.36
29.1%Proj Win Percentage42.7%
Home Field Advantage
--Proj Shots--
--Proj Shots on Goal--
Sharp Bettor Report
Valencia
% of Money
% of Tickets
Villarreal
% of Money
% of Tickets
VAL Pro Money Advantage by undefined
Lines
Team
Valencia
Villarreal
PK & +0.5 (+105)
o2.5 (-140)
PK & +0.5 (--)
o2.5 (-145)
PK & +0.5 (-130)
o2.5 (-150)
PK & +0.5 (-130)
o2.5 (-150)
PK & +0.5 (--)
o2.5 (-130)
PK & +0.5 (+108)
o2.75 (-114)

Valencia vsVillarreal Prediction

There is a 28.2% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Villarreal, at 42.7%, are solid favorites to beat Valencia who have a 29.1% chance. In simulation wins, Valencia upsets Villarreal by averaging 9.6 shots and 3.8 shots on goal. They average 2.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Villarreal 1.4 to Valencia 1.1. The leading goal scorer for Valencia is Maximiliano Gómez González with a 29% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Valencia has a 50% chance to win. The leading goal scorer for Villarreal is Francisco Alcácer García with a 37% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Villarreal has a 65% chance to win.

Team Summary
Valencia Summary
VAL
Recent Form
WDLLL
Shots per Game
4.94
Avg. Shots on Goal
1.80
Avg. Goals Scored
0.69
Avg. Goals Allowed
1.46
Villarreal Summary
VILL
Recent Form
LWWDW
Shots per Game
7.91
Avg. Shots on Goal
2.69
Avg. Goals Scored
0.91
Avg. Goals Allowed
1.29
Schedule Summary
VAL
Teams
VILL
33
No. Of Games
32
12-11
Record
15-11
0-0
ATS Record
0-0
--%
Cover%
--%
0-0
O/U Record
0-0
--%
Over%
--%
Schedule & Result
Reset Filters Lock in Filters
Reset Filters Lock in Filters
Reset Filters Lock in Filters
Total Games: 34Record: 0-0 ATS Record: 0-0O/U Record: 0-0
Games: 34Record: 0-0 ATS: 0-0O/U: 0-0
DateOpponentScoreATSO/UB2BSat 8/17vs. GCF------NOSat 8/24@ LEV------NOSun 9/1vs. MAD------NOSat 9/14@ LEG------NOSat 9/21vs. VALL------NOTue 9/24@ BAR------NOFri 9/27vs. BET------NOSat 10/5@ OSA------NOSun 10/20@ ESP------NOFri 10/25vs. ALV------NOThu 10/31@ EIB------NOSun 11/3vs. ATH------NOSun 11/10@ MAL------NOSun 11/24vs. CEL------NOSun 12/1@ VAL------NOSat 12/7vs. ATL------NOSun 12/15@ SEV------NOSat 12/21vs. GET------NOSun 1/5@ RSO------NOSun 1/19vs. ESP------NOSat 1/25@ ALV------NOSun 2/2vs. OSA------NOSat 2/8@ VALL------NOSat 2/15vs. LEV------NOMon 2/24@ ATL------NOSun 3/1@ ATH------NOSun 3/8vs. LEG------NOSat 6/13@ CEL------NOTue 6/16vs. MAL------NOFri 6/19@ GCF------NOMon 6/22vs. SEV------NOSun 6/28vs. VAL------NOThu 7/2@ BET------NOMon 7/6vs. BAR------NO
Line Movement
VAL
VILL
Moneyline
Total
Spread
1st Half Moneyline
1st Half Spread
2nd Half Moneyline
2nd Half Spread

113

113.5

114

114.5

115

More Analysis
Pro Bettor Report
View who the professional bettors like today.
Public Bets
See who the public is betting today.
The Best Offers
Find the best offers in your state for today's games.